Welcome, Mia!

Welcome, Mia!

Postby Sean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54:10 pm

Well the two coolest people are out. Shows over people, you can go home now.

Can I make this thread or will Jeff get territorial over it icon_whistling
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Welcome, Mia!

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:57:22 pm

:( You were great, Mia!
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:01:28 pm

Shoot, I wanted to let them all know that Sean and I know each other in real life before I left. icon_cry
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04:05 pm

Shoot, I wanted to let them all know that I hated Mia before I left. icon_cry
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04:17 pm

Yea that storyline didn't really pan out or give you guys any kind of advantage lol...
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Sean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:05:50 pm

p.s. Jeffery your character selection for Mia is spot on.

and as Mia can attest to, being a super buff, religious, black guy fit me perfectly too.
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:08:12 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Yea that storyline didn't really pan out or give you guys any kind of advantage lol...

what a story it would have been. "Fraternity brother stabs other brother in back to win online survivor game"

achemm.... i mean

"Love and Respect till the End. A true story of Brotherhood"
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:14:45 pm

lol Sean

Yes. Sean is big and black in real life.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17:09 pm

Anyways, I love the pattern here, "ugh, I'm mad I'm out, but it's such a relief to be done." I think that it says a lot about this game. We literally don't have time for this crap, but all of us came back anyways. Costa Rica really was a blast, and I knew that this could never compare and that I would end up being disappointed, but here I am. Haha. Seriously though, the fact that this is 20 seasons in and has created such an addictive mentality? It's amazing and I'm so happy to have been a part of it! It definitely comes as close to rivaling the real thing as an online game can get!
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:20:14 pm

Poor, poor buttercunt. Oh Mia, what happened to Ben BTW?
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22:30 pm

I also want to post about Patty before I forget... I came into this truly not liking her and wanting to burn her HARD, and then we made this mutual teamup that we both knew wouldn't last... but eventually, I got to the point with her where I felt like I was being genuine. I decided that I didn't really want to burn her anymore, because I knew that I wouldn't want her to be bitter at me after, and I knew I would hate if it happened to me. It was super naive of me, but yeah, she did the right thing, even though I would have had a hella hard time turning on her.

Willard though? I mean, I won't get too mad, but it kind of pisses me off because he's a joke in this. He doesn't appreciate it as much as most of the people here, and yeah, idk, I've just never liked him.

Jeff can testify that I completely called being voted out tonight... And Willard was most of the reason why. I could sense that something was going on. After I was blindsided in Aussie Stranded All Stars, the feeling became all too familiar. That was the last game I played before this, too. So yeah. I don't think I want to play an open ID game in a LONG time.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27:15 pm

Becky Lee wrote:Poor, poor buttercunt. Oh Mia, what happened to Ben BTW?

Ugh I know </3 Buttercup was my last closed-ID game... I really need to make time to do that again because I miss it. I hate open-ID so much.

Anyways, he shot me a quick message on AIM the night after we voted him out and said he had a ton of stuff come up in his real life so he needed to focus on that and I think he just quit games all together? Hopefully he comes back someday because he was my star second-change player for Crashcourse 4 as Margaret. </3
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34:13 pm

Oh good. <3 Yeah I sent him a PM but he never responded and I heard he left the interwebs for some time.

You were still great here though, so don't beat yourself up! OpenID is always tougher.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Christy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:06:50 am

;______;
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:30:42 am

Christy wrote:;______;

I'm sorry Christy. I was really torn up about you leaving. And Naonka talked to me and said she was voting for you too, so I didn't take the change. Originally I was just going to stray vote for Rudy, but I figured that I didn't want him knowing how I really felt about him. (he found out anyways).

But yeah, I really thought we could get them to vote for either Rudy or Erica that round based on challenge strength, like, they would have been STUPID not to, and I was working on that plan, but the minute you started saying you would mutiny, I knew there was no hope so I had to play the self-preservation game. And it would have worked if Jeff didn't swap the tribes. Like, seriously, that tribe deserved to be Ulong'd.

Also, Gregg and Rudy are faking it, right? I called that too. Gregg doesn't just "hate" people like that. What a troll.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17:34 am

Aw, Mia. :( I'm sad that you're here and I can't say that I expected it either.
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Erica » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:52:48 pm

Sad to see you here :(
I genuinely appreciated you in this game.
Erica
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Christy » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:23:28 pm

Mia wrote:
Christy wrote:;______;

I'm sorry Christy. I was really torn up about you leaving. And Naonka talked to me and said she was voting for you too, so I didn't take the change. Originally I was just going to stray vote for Rudy, but I figured that I didn't want him knowing how I really felt about him. (he found out anyways).

But yeah, I really thought we could get them to vote for either Rudy or Erica that round based on challenge strength, like, they would have been STUPID not to, and I was working on that plan, but the minute you started saying you would mutiny, I knew there was no hope so I had to play the self-preservation game. And it would have worked if Jeff didn't swap the tribes. Like, seriously, that tribe deserved to be Ulong'd.

Also, Gregg and Rudy are faking it, right? I called that too. Gregg doesn't just "hate" people like that. What a troll.

I think I only told you that I'd mutiny if you were voted out? icon_wacko I defo meant that, at least, wouldn't have told anyone that I was planning to jump ship asap.

But it's cool since I planned on jumping regardless of how the vote went, thus screwing you over. Did enjoy playing with you for those two or three days though ^_^
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Creepy Coby » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:41:57 am

icon_cry You were awesome Mia!
Creepy Coby
Host

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27:11 pm

icon_cry
Holly Hoffman
Host

Postby Patricia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:59:20 pm

Mia wrote:I also want to post about Patty before I forget... I came into this truly not liking her and wanting to burn her HARD, and then we made this mutual teamup that we both knew wouldn't last... but eventually, I got to the point with her where I felt like I was being genuine. I decided that I didn't really want to burn her anymore, because I knew that I wouldn't want her to be bitter at me after, and I knew I would hate if it happened to me. It was super naive of me, but yeah, she did the right thing, even though I would have had a hella hard time turning on her.

Willard though? I mean, I won't get too mad, but it kind of pisses me off because he's a joke in this. He doesn't appreciate it as much as most of the people here, and yeah, idk, I've just never liked him.

Jeff can testify that I completely called being voted out tonight... And Willard was most of the reason why. I could sense that something was going on. After I was blindsided in Aussie Stranded All Stars, the feeling became all too familiar. That was the last game I played before this, too. So yeah. I don't think I want to play an open ID game in a LONG time.

I didn't turn on you. Cirie/Gregg did. I was genuine about wanting us to work together. I really felt that bond and... well i'm not surprised that you wanted to burn me but we did get to a point where I wanted to work with you the most. I really didn't want to turn on you and wouldn't have until like, super late game if at all.
Patricia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20:09 am

Thanks Patty, that's honestly a huge relief to hear. It sucks that they got you, but yeah, I honestly could not have handled any more of this game (I would have missed almost every event this week anyways). But I'm glad we got to work together, and I really did get to the point where I wouldn't have turned on you. You were probably the first ally I've ever had that has seen eye-to-eye on almost everything I think about the game, so that was really awesome!

And I'm glad that poody's attempts to have us at each other's throats didn't work!
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:14:22 am

Mia icon_wub
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Losers Lodge