Welcome, Ami & John

Welcome, Ami & John

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:10:47 pm

Costa Ricans... Partners... now boot buddies
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Welcome, Ami & John

Postby Lindsey Richter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:14:05 pm

Ami, you had such a cool storyline and you were so enjoyable to watch. I'm crushed to see you out. :(

John, you were pretty UTR but fun to watch play nonetheless and I wish you could have made it further.
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Ami » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:30:05 pm

Aw thank you Lindsey, that's very kind of you to say icon_wub I knew I couldn't compare to goddesses like Teresa, Taj and Rudy, but I hope I wasn't just a minion to The Coven. I actually had a pretty hard time with handling some of the votes and moves I made. I hope I didn't come off as too whiny icon_laughing

John my friend, I knew you were leaving tonight, it was pretty obvious to everyone even on my tribe. I suspect that's exactly why I'm here with you. Brenda wanted to work at the merge with the rest of the pairs.
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:29:48 am

lol girl please. You are 50x the person Rudy was/is.

You were fabulous. Sucks youre here. :(
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Mia » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:37:20 am

The TWO people I couldn't bear to walk in here and see eliminated. Heartbreaking. icon_cry
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:27:23 am

Aims, I knew it was going to be both of us.

I was not shocked. I think if I wasn't voted out I would have been more shocked.

They did me a favour to be honest as playing when I was supposed to be teaching so now I can get on with my job.

My only regret was not turning the tables on Gregg when we switched with Mia and Patricia. I didn't think you guys would go for it and Patricia didn't seem the most active either. I knew he would turn on me in a heatbeat.

Stupid move for Cirie though.

I am rooting for Brenda or Frank or Rudy or even Willard.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:34:04 am

Mia wrote:The TWO people I couldn't bear to walk in here and see eliminated. Heartbreaking. icon_cry

I know.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:50:12 am

Also, this counts as 14th place for John, no? I mean, it's the only fitting way for him to go out. :)
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:12:08 am

John wrote:Aims, I knew it was going to be both of us.

I was not shocked. I think if I wasn't voted out I would have been more shocked.

They did me a favour to be honest as playing when I was supposed to be teaching so now I can get on with my job.

My only regret was not turning the tables on Gregg when we switched with Mia and Patricia. I didn't think you guys would go for it and Patricia didn't seem the most active either. I knew he would turn on me in a heatbeat.

Once you knew Cirie was flipping, the 3-3 vote plan wasn't going to work. You pulled a "Dawn at F12 in South Pacific" when you just sat on that.
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:05:27 am

Mia wrote:Also, this counts as 14th place for John, no? I mean, it's the only fitting way for him to go out. :)

I scored a trifecta... I said from the beginning I was going to get 14th.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07:00 am

Carl Bilancione wrote:
John wrote:Aims, I knew it was going to be both of us.

Once you knew Cirie was flipping, the 3-3 vote plan wasn't going to work. You pulled a "Dawn at F12 in South Pacific" when you just sat on that.

I was working, I couldn't read the 50 PM's I had to fully understand what was going on.
I would have told Mia for sure if I knew.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:35:40 am

Quick cast assessment on those remaining:

Teresa: icon_yes
She was actually pretty nice and was a dangerous player for sure. Shame she started out on the other tribe because I am sure I could have trusted her otherwise.
AND for the record she is the ONLY person I lied to about who I was voting for.

Brenda: icon_yes
I love Brenda. What a champion! I hope she makes the final 3.

Frank: icon_yes
I love Frank too. What a champion! I hope he makes the final 3 too.

Rudy: icon_yes
I really liked Rudy and had no hard feelings towards him. Rudy when you read this I never voted you out! I didn't think it was the right move. You're cool.

Willard: icon_yes
Willard was really cool too. I understand why he voted for me and I don't blame him.

Gina: icon_yes
She was quite nice but she did scare me (not her personality more her relationships with others). I'd be fine with her winning.

Paloma: icon_yes
Wasn't sure how to take her but she quite nice and easy to talk to. I hope she does well. She was pretty cool.

Taj: icon_no
I never got to know Taj so I can't really say much about her. Don't think I want to see her win.

Sarah: icon_no
I understand the move she made in getting rid of Patricia but it also cost me. I hope it backfires.

Cirie: icon_no
What a let down. I hope she loses.

Gregg: icon_no
Got news for you, you're not a Legend! Far from it! If others had previously played with you, you would have been a goner. I thought you were a dickhead in Costa Rica and my opinion of you has not changed. I will be shocked if you actually win this because two words come to mind NO CHANCE!

NaOnka: icon_no
Yuk! I never spoke to her so the fact she called me a liar and said I lied about how I was voting was rubbish. I doubt she will win. Not many people are fans of her, me included!
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:53:32 am

I love NaOnka :)
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Mia » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31:51 am

I came into this game saying to Jeff that people like Gina and Gregg were going to go far in this. I still think that they will.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sean » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:02:04 pm

Awww... Ami i liked you. I jut wish you would have liked me :(

Damn you John for screwing me over in the tribe switch </3
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Christy » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:08:12 pm

I actually like everyone left, except for maaybe Nay because I didn't feel she put in any effort with me? I liked Teresa as a person too but I do think that something off with her.

But my favorites are Brenda, Taj, Willard, Sarah, Paloma and Gina, particularly the first four ^_^ Wish I met Frank, he seems cool too.
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:59:08 pm

Sean wrote:Awww... Ami i liked you. I jut wish you would have liked me :(

I know sorry mate, i wasn't happy about it at all believe me. I was at work and didn't get the chance to read the instructions carefully.

I thought I was picking a partner.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:01:01 pm

Sean wrote:Awww... Ami i liked you. I jut wish you would have liked me :(

I actually immediately told Ami that you and I knew each other in real life. Apparently it didn't do any good. icon_cry
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58:45 pm

I knew it was going to be me mainly because Brenda made it known earlier in the day that she had planned on working with the pairs at the merge. So since Rudy/Gregg were going to survive, and her partner was Taj.....yeah, it was pretty clear. My only shot to make the merge was 2 challenge wins in a row, or in this case, the individual win that she ended up winning. What could have been icon_weep I would have sailed pretty far along if I made the merge, guaranteed.

I kept the Mia/Sean RL connection completely to myself you guys. Since Christy was immune, I tried very hard to convince everyone to vote Patty out first, but my alliance was just dead-set on removing original Degei. So with Christy immune, you were the only choice Sean icon_sad I really wish I had voted Erica that first vote......if you had stayed Sean, do you think any of you/Christy/Mia would have mutineed? Rudy and I were soooo close to voting off Erica.
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Christy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:55:43 am

I wouldn't have mutinied.
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05:42 pm

I knew I should have listened to my gut icon_rolleyes Such bullshit could have been prevented.
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:38:52 am

Yeah, if Erica goes, I don't think any of us would have mutinied. Patty and I would have offered up Rudy on a silver platter, too, because that was the plan. Take out Erica or Teresa, and then eat one of our own. :(
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Patricia » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:14:51 pm

This. Erica being booted wouldn't have caused the cascade of mutinies and such. You wanted me out ami? Youi WHORE.... but it's fair :P Although I was kind of hoping you and Mia would proper team up. And yeah, I think I would've given up Rudy... I really liked him until him/Nay flipped but all things considered I would've stuck with Mia in the end.
Patricia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19:11 am

Becky Lee wrote:lol girl please. You are 50x the person Rudy was/is.

Wow! I truly was unaware of how prolific I was before coming into this game. I do fancy myself important, but wow. So many people I don't even know outside of the game obsessed with me. I guess I should be flattered.

I actually enjoyed talking to most of the pre-merge crew, so love to you all! Special mention to Ami whom I'm honestly SO honored to have gotten to finally play with! I've heard so many wonderful things about you over the years.

I also had soft spots for all of Patty, Mia, Sean and John despite whatever drama occurred.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:14:11 pm

Rudy wrote:
Becky Lee wrote:lol girl please. You are 50x the person Rudy was/is.

Wow! I truly was unaware of how prolific I was before coming into this game. I do fancy myself important, but wow. So many people I don't even know outside of the game obsessed with me. I guess I should be flattered.

I actually enjoyed talking to most of the pre-merge crew, so love to you all! Special mention to Ami whom I'm honestly SO honored to have gotten to finally play with! I've heard so many wonderful things about you over the years.

I also had soft spots for all of Patty, Mia, Sean and John despite whatever drama occurred.

You were pretty great Rudy. I like to get caught up in the drama but I don't do bitter. Congrats on a good run!
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Next

Return to Losers Lodge