Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Ongoing Game Discussion

Postby Ami » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34:15 pm

These people are just so fucking nuts icon_rolleyes
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39:16 pm

Paloma...I'm so glad you're getting called out. Such a phony.
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:40:54 pm

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeze let the new juror be Brenda or Gregg icon_chaos
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01:41 pm

Not gonna lie, not sad to see Gregg leave. This weekend is gonna be so ridiculous icon_laughing

Come on Teresa/Rudy/Nay icon_wub
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06:51 am

Ami wrote:Ohh I'm sure his confessionals are simply dreadful, Becky icon_laughing

But, my own personal experience with just talking to him, I liked him a lot.

I share Ami's sentiments about Rudy.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13:17 am

Suck shit Gregg, I knew your move to get rid of me would backfire and I knew you would be voted out not longer after me.

His disappointment in Cirie is really the pot calling the kettle black and is laughable. icon_lol

My first game I played I made an impression, both his games he's been a wanker which makes me more of a legend! I haven't been impressed with either of his games, Dave Ball's was more epic. icon_yes
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:14:41 am

Ami wrote:Not gonna lie, not sad to see Gregg leave. This weekend is gonna be so ridiculous icon_laughing

Come on Teresa/Rudy/Nay icon_wub

I share the same opinion as you in the first line.

And I will say two thirds of the second line! icon_cool
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40:47 am

5-4-2 Who voted where?
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41:57 am

Damn this game is confusing. I'm honestly relieved that I'm out because I wouldn't have had time for this crap. haha.

So I'm super confused... what did Brenda do that people are so pissed about?

Also, I warned people about her. Take her out early or she's going to sail.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:55:07 pm

John wrote:
Ami wrote:Ohh I'm sure his confessionals are simply dreadful, Becky icon_laughing

But, my own personal experience with just talking to him, I liked him a lot.

I share Ami's sentiments about Rudy.

Don't listen to Becky, Rudy's confessionals are my favorites in the bunch tbh
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Sean » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:32:44 pm

I wish I had an opertunity to get to know people a bit better. But I think:
Taj is a great strategist and social player.
Teresa really rubbed me the wrong way. she was short to answers and didnt seem interested in getting to know people. mayebt hats just me?
Willard and Sarah I got to love them, though sarah frustered me. Both are hillarious though
Frank has a solid head on his shoulders
NaOnka annoys me for some reason but seems to have some idea of what shes doing
Rudy- arrogant and over confident
Gina- paing the same game she did the first time. very middle of the ack, but wil turn it up when it gets down to the end of thing. People wont see her coming.
Sean
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:15:11 am

Lindsey, you dont know shit.

Rudy is awful and hes being dragged because hes useless and no one will award him anything should he make it to the end. I dont even read his confessionals Ami because I cant deal with the hubris. He thinks hes this big mastermind and hes not.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby John » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03:58 pm

Is Paloma affected by the storms?

I hope she isn't voted out.

Be icing on the cake if it is NaOnka.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Ami » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:01:58 pm

I would have looooved to have been here and posting my inane commentary for that absolutely ridiculous TC that happened last night, but I spent the night in the hospital icon_sad

Oh my god....like what the fuck at this game icon_laughing Sarah's attitude is such a turn off, like.....when a person boasts about how amazing they are or whatever (when they're not at all), it's so uncomfortable. She might as well just kept posting "Hey! Look at me, I'm over here!!!" Like shut up icon_rolleyes I'm not impressed. Perhaps if I didn't get to meet her and didn't already have a bad opinion of her as a social player, I may have liked her a little better as a lurker.

Thank god Frank seems to be in a shitty position now. Looks good on ya, dick. And ew at Gina having marriage counseling with him at TC.

The Rudy/Willard "fighting" is boring. I'm bored.

Not like, super THRILLED to see Brenda go last night, but when the merge hit, I was kinda looking forward to her/Frank/Gina getting dethroned in some way...but not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping she'd outlast them since she could go on an immunity run and last much further.....to the dismay of everyone left in the game. That would have been fun.

Not a frigging clue with who is exactly with who, but I just don't want to see Frank/Sarah/Paloma win after all that I've seen and experienced with them. I always believed that Paloma was a very good manipulator, and I never really bought that she indeed was a sweet as pie honest player. I guess it turns out that she really is naive, rather than putting on a show. Hmm, I guess I hoped that deep down she was a ruthless player that would stab you in the back before you knew it. I do hope she's okay and not affected by the conditions her home is facing icon_no

Quick ranking! icon_happy
Teresa - Get 'em, gurl.
Rudy - *Teresa Guidice gif*
NaOnka - Call 'em all out, do your thang!
Cirie - So lovable, I can't help it.
Gina - Divorce Frank already.
Paloma - Stay safe!
Willard - Mostly indifference, but not a fan.
Frank - Hope you're time is soon.
Sarah - G.R.O.S.S.
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:13:57 am

I have a smile ear to ear seeing NaOnka voted out. I don't see the love you guys have for her. She was disgusting and rubbish.

I don't care who wins but I do hope it isn't Cirie or Sarah. I do like Sarah but her saving Teresa really fucked me up so I'd like to see that decision cost her.

I feel ripped off as out of game relationships appear to have played a part in this game. Explains a lot of things.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Christy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:12:48 am

willard and sarah ftw degei power etc etc
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:20:40 am

John wrote:I have a smile ear to ear seeing NaOnka voted out. I don't see the love you guys have for her. She was disgusting and rubbish.

I don't care who wins but I do hope it isn't Cirie or Sarah. I do like Sarah but her saving Teresa really fucked me up so I'd like to see that decision cost her.

I feel ripped off as out of game relationships appear to have played a part in this game. Explains a lot of things.

Eh, that's kinda of bullshit. I know what you mean, but that's not an excuse. A good player can overcome that. Cirie/Gina have little to no out of game relationships and they're in a better position than those who did.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lindsey Richter » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13:19 pm

I don't think pregame relationships have played a part in this at all? Reputations have for sure but that's expected with any All Stars season.
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Christy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:33:58 pm

srsly, I think in Stranded, which is a more mixed enviroment than any of this style ORGs, it was more of a curse to have pre-existing relationships. Like Teresa was talking mad trash about Willard to me on Degei, when they've never even met in the context of the game. Or idk because I do think that my out of game rep effected me with certain people so idk. Double-edged sword.
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Christy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:35:47 pm

oh and I think that there is some out-of-game reason for the rudy/willard thingy? no idea.
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53:47 pm

I dont think so, but I could be wrong.

All of Teresa's strongest out-of-game connections are out of the game here so its definitely a mixed bag. There are definitely some beefs though but good players know how to work around that.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Christy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10:42 pm

what I mean is that I don't think Willard would troll Rudy if he didn't know the player behind them. Idt there was any real bad blood. There is now though :ha
Christy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46:57 pm

Which is why I love Willard even more. Rudy needs to be eradicated from the interwebs.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Ami » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55:48 pm

In a game like this, how can the hosts not expect some kind of out of game alliances? For me, I used previous game relationships/board relationships from recent and many years ago...but here I am icon_laughing Like previously posted, it's all a mixed bag, since the way the tribes shaked out, and how the merge shaped up....obviously the prominent relationships were made in this game.

I'm disappointed that the jury so far has not really been present for the live events icon_sad It should totally pick up when the game winds down, but I guess everyone is just so burnt out from this crazy merge game?

I'm holding a prayer circle tonight for Teresa to win Immunity tonight icon_wub Get 'em, gurl!

Was this really the first time Na Onka was actually voted out? Did she really quit in both of her previous games? icon_laughing Oh Nay, such perfect casting icon_blush
Ami
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Losers Lodge