The Losers Vote

Postby Mia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:43:58 pm

Vote for who you want to win:

Cirie icon_wub
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: The Losers Vote

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:38:39 pm

For me, my vote goes to Cirie for multiple reasons. I'm hoping she wins here.

For one: She definitely had the biggest uphill battle coming into the game in that she's not been apart of the community for SIX FUCKING YEARS. She came into the game and was a bit rusty at first but you cannot deny that she has since adapted remarkably and some would say was running the show. She had zero allies coming into this, didn't know anyone else. And aside from some players who came into the game with a target on their backs, she had the biggest uphill battle here. That was her benefit, she didn't have a target coming in, BUT she also had no starting off point whereas I'm pretty sure everyone else knew at least SOMEONE they could work with. I don't even thinks he knows anyone's ID tbh.

Secondly, she was clearly the swing vote on the most pivotal parts of the game. Gina claims she dictated how the season went, i would beg to differ, no disrespect. I think it was Cirie who made sure she had every option and explored every option and was never firmly on one side or another, just picked which side she thought would get her furhter at the time.

Third, she's just a smart cookie. Don't get me wrong, Gina and Rudy are incredibly intelligent individuals. I mean Rudy is an engineering student and I believe Gina is a lawyer to be? There are no dummies here. But she just has a great overall strategy and awareness of what's going on and the ability to adapt that I just love.

Already been stated, but I just love that she was the person who was the WTF casting choice... disconnected from the community, no one saw coming. She was able to come into the game after a six year haitus and pick it up again relatively quickly to a much different game then when she was originaly playing. That's my shpeal.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Patricia » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:47:11 pm

Would also vote for Cirie. Of every player that I interacted with she was the only person who I felt consistently did the best thing for herself. I saw lots of people do things for stupid reasons, but never her.
Patricia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11:40 pm

I would vote for Rudy.

I didn't mind Gina either but I liked Rudy and got on well with him.

Cirie played a good game but her lies would be enough for me not to vote for her.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:11:37 pm

Cirie ftmfw <3
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Cirie » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:35:09 pm

Ami and Patricia! Thank you so much for the support! icon_wub I really admire you two as players and I was happy to have an opportunity to play against you. I just wish that you two didn't exile me so early on, haha!

Jeff, thank you for the kind assessment. I felt the same way about my game play, so it's nice to know that I wasn't delusional. icon_wink

And John, remember how you would bother me every tribal council with a message like "Cirie, you are so STUPID. Teresa mind fucked you again. You're so weak. Don't you want to win this game? You're never going to win this game! You need to make better moves!" Well, John... *Clears throat* Those moves seemed to work out for me. No hard feelings from my end though.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:48:39 am

Cirie wrote:Ami and Patricia! Thank you so much for the support! icon_wub I really admire you two as players and I was happy to have an opportunity to play against you. I just wish that you two didn't exile me so early on, haha!

Jeff, thank you for the kind assessment. I felt the same way about my game play, so it's nice to know that I wasn't delusional. icon_wink

And John, remember how you would bother me every tribal council with a message like "Cirie, you are so STUPID. Teresa mind fucked you again. You're so weak. Don't you want to win this game? You're never going to win this game! You need to make better moves!" Well, John... *Clears throat* Those moves seemed to work out for me. No hard feelings from my end though.

I never called you weak or stupid thank you very much.
I genuinely liked you and wanted to play this game with you so for you to turn on me the way you did did hurt.
I caught on just before TC that the vote was going my way and I never lied to you once.
You're very lucky you won because if Teresa didn't fuck up her times there is no doubt in my mind she would have beat you.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:54:42 pm

John wrote:
Cirie wrote:Ami and Patricia! Thank you so much for the support! icon_wub I really admire you two as players and I was happy to have an opportunity to play against you. I just wish that you two didn't exile me so early on, haha!

I genuinely liked you and wanted to play this game with you so for you to turn on me the way you did did hurt.
I caught on just before TC that the vote was going my way and I never lied to you once.
You're very lucky you won because if Teresa didn't fuck up her times there is no doubt in my mind she would have beat you.

John, it was the context of your comments. I was embellishing to deliver a point. You were certainly criticizing my moves while we were playing this game. Yet, those moves paved a path for me to make it to the final three.

I enjoyed working with you and I apologize for hurting you in any way. That was never my intention. The plan was to genuinely eliminate Teresa the round that you went, but she won individual immunity. And yes, Teresa would have beat me in the final three. Hence, I voted her out at the final seven. icon_confused I'm not exactly sure what your point is there?

Anyway, I hope you play again and I know you'll dominate your next season! icon_wub Best wishes!
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:55:59 pm

John wrote:

John, it was the context of your comments. I was embellishing to deliver a point. You were certainly criticizing my moves while we were playing this game. Yet, those moves paved a path for me to make it to the final three.

I enjoyed working with you and I apologize for hurting you in any way. That was never my intention. The plan was to genuinely eliminate Teresa the round that you went, but she won individual immunity. And yes, Teresa would have beat me in the final three. Hence, I voted her out at the final seven. icon_confused I'm not exactly sure what your point is there?

Anyway, I hope you play again and I know you'll dominate your next season! icon_wub Best wishes!
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:47:22 am

Cirie wrote:
John wrote:

I don't think when you voted me out you knew you were going to win. I think you got lucky and knew the right people to take to the end that the jury didn't respect. Heck, you would have beaten me too if I made the finals as I too fall in the not respected category.

I am done with these games, you won't be seeing me play again. I should never have said yes to this game in the first place because I couldn't give it my all. You really did me a favour in voting me out, surprised I made it as far as I actually did.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Losers Lodge