Happy Halloween

Re: IMPORTANT QUESTION

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:56:29 pm

Mia wrote:Rudy, I literally don't care about any of your reasonings behind this. It doesn't matter.

But what I do care about? Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to gut us of challenge strength when we were already going to struggle? Did becoming this huge villain really give you enough of a turn on to make it worth it?

And I know Patty was offering my name up on a silver platter. Keep trying to throw her under the bus. She's too big to be squashed, anyways.

It wasn't about booting challenge strength, it was about booting someone that BACKSTABBED me! Do you not understand that?!?! Sean's first pm to me when we switched was apologizing for him having literally backstabbed me during the first round of the game. I voted out someone who had betrayed my trust in the worst way you can in this game.

Patricia mutinying wasn't my fault. And you know damn well Christy leaving wasn't my fault either even though it's convenient for all of NuDegei to blame me. You knew who the swing voters were that round and who wanted who out. Oh but wait, what a surprise, the voted ended up being 5-3, and you claim you didn't even vote for Erica?!? WOW!

Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:00:41 pm

Mia wrote:
Taj wrote:How is Sean challenge strength? Just wondering.

Sean in challenges >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Erica/Rudy

And by booting Sean, Rudy put Christy, me, and Patty on the bottom. Without mutiny, we would have all been gone. The mutiny was just an unlucky stroke that Rudy can't seem to admit cost him big time.

Nope. You both overreacted. Sean and Patricia were tight in a previous game and couldn't wait to align. Similarly, you were chomping at the bits to align with Sean on the new tribe. This is something neither of you will admit, because THIS is the reason you're both mad. And here's the worst part, bitch:

Erica was slated to go next after Sean but when Christy started threatening to mutiny, it made me question whether she would stick with us even if we voted Erica out. Christy was retarded and alienated the swing voters who were seriously considering keeping her for the tribe. What sense does it make if we vote out Erica and Christy mutinies anyway?

Also, I haven't done anything villainous in this game to warrant the title so no thank you. I'm MORM
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:07:11 pm

You're right. I did like Sean. But drawing the line in the sand at the final 20? Smart.

Hold on tight, bitch.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:09:32 pm

I am surprised Christy lasted she long as she did. I am not sure if a blind person has what it takes to compete in an org.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:11:46 pm

Mia wrote:You're right. I did like Sean. But drawing the line in the sand at the final 20? Smart.

Hold on tight, bitch.

You're drunk, Mia. Go home.

I didn't draw any lines in the sand, darling. I sent someone packing that proved to me he would never be a true ally to me. You had such little grasp over the dynamics due to not being active that you panicked and freaked out when there was no need to. Again, Erica was always my target after Sean left, but circumstances changed all of that...
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:27:18 pm

Oh and another thing Mia, I'm finding a pattern of behavior from you. You've been so bitter these last several rounds about the TC's you've attended. You wanna keep people that you like and are aligned with, yet you vote them off anyway??? Like when you wanted to vote Gregg off but settled for your friend Cirie. Or like when you voted Christy when you wanted Erica. Bitch please, you're so shady.

If I'm the death wish for tribes winning immunity, then Mia is the death wish for people aligning with her.

Come for me.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Mia » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31:43 pm

Make me a pariah, then.

Goodnight, world.
Mia
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:38:55 pm

Gregg wrote:I am surprised Christy lasted she long as she did. I am not sure if a blind person has what it takes to compete in an org.

icon_wub
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45:12 pm

Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:50:56 pm

Wow, those are breathtaking.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:57:11 pm

Teresa wrote:Wow, those are breathtaking.

Oh thanks, Teresa. I actually live by picture no. 9. icon_extrahappy
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01:48 pm

Paloma wrote:

That's amazing! I see a lot of boats, do you guys ever go wakeboarding and such? My parents are buying a new boat here soon so how funny at that being in the picture!
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:20:51 pm

Teresa wrote:
Paloma wrote:

That's amazing! I see a lot of boats, do you guys ever go wakeboarding and such? My parents are buying a new boat here soon so how funny at that being in the picture!

My brothers do. I just chill by the sea, though. Sometimes we rent a yacht and just sail during the weekends. Girl, you moneyed! LOL. I wish I have a boat too. So I can just go from island to island, and probably sneak in to the next Survivor location. icon_extrahappy
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:30:19 pm

Paloma wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Paloma wrote:

My brothers do. I just chill by the sea, though. Sometimes we rent a yacht and just sail during the weekends. Girl, you moneyed! LOL. I wish I have a boat too. So I can just go from island to island, and probably sneak in to the next Survivor location. icon_extrahappy

Hey, chilling by the sea is another fun way to spend the day and the yacht ideas sounds pretty badass too! I love weekends of nothing but nature and spending time with family/friends boating. Wakeboarding and waterskiing <3 but I was surprised how much gas costs to just take the boat out for the weekend since I'm obviously not the one paying for it. icon_razz And LOL sneak on camera one time for us. icon_laughing
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:37:12 pm

I usually do most of my writing by the sea. I know it's quite pretentious, but it really works for me. And the gas prices ugh! Sometimes it keeps from actually going out to see, it's sad really. I guess as you get older you have these concerns. LOL.

I did see Candice Cody at the mall once, she's with other people. I don't want to spoil. LOL.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:40:45 pm

Paloma wrote:I usually do most of my writing by the sea. I know it's quite pretentious, but it really works for me. And the gas prices ugh! Sometimes it keeps from actually going out to see, it's sad really. I guess as you get older you have these concerns. LOL.

I did see Candice Cody at the mall once, she's with other people. I don't want to spoil. LOL.

Haha yes like 2 days of boating you can easily spend 500 dollars in gas and that's not even the gas to get to the lake/sea and then more money for food, etc. It can get ridiculous but I'd rather spend money on that type of thing that go buy a new TV or something, the pains of growing up I suppose. And writing by the sea with headphones in with calming music would be perfect. icon_surprised Good idea.

And LOL really?! Girl you should've pretended to pass out and Dr. Cody would've been to your rescue. icon_lol
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:49:39 pm

Teresa wrote:
Paloma wrote:I usually do most of my writing by the sea. I know it's quite pretentious, but it really works for me. And the gas prices ugh! Sometimes it keeps from actually going out to see, it's sad really. I guess as you get older you have these concerns. LOL.

Haha yes like 2 days of boating you can easily spend 500 dollars in gas and that's not even the gas to get to the lake/sea and then more money for food, etc. It can get ridiculous but I'd rather spend money on that type of thing that go buy a new TV or something, the pains of growing up I suppose. And writing by the sea with headphones in with calming music would be perfect. icon_surprised Good idea.

And LOL really?! Girl you should've pretended to pass out and Dr. Cody would've been to your rescue. icon_lol

I was in shock when I saw them. LOL. icon_laughing I wanted to approach her, but some other people were talking with her and she wasn't very friendly. She refused to have her picture taken. I guess it's part of the contract with CBS or something. icon_wink
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:57:21 pm

Paloma wrote:
Teresa wrote:

I was in shock when I saw them. LOL. icon_laughing I wanted to approach her, but some other people were talking with her and she wasn't very friendly. She refused to have her picture taken. I guess it's part of the contract with CBS or something. icon_wink

LOL she is a fucking Queen but this is why I loved her and why I bitched at Colton on AIM when I saw they voted her off first. She is too great and I actually haven't seen one episode this season (I stopped watching right when they voted her off) haha. icon_laughing Oops.

I can already picture her doing this:
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05:54 pm

LOL!

But the two other people she was with were much friendlier. Candice just didn't want the attention I guess. She didn't smile at all. I bet they are surprised that they have some following here in the Philippines.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Important #2

Postby Taj » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02:37 pm

Can the merge tribe be named in support of those who lost their lives in Haiti during the earthquake?
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Important #2

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:03:33 pm

We're in Fiji
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Taj » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05:57 pm

Sarah wrote:We're in Fiji

icon_rolleyes
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:06:14 pm

Taj wrote:Can the merge tribe be named in support of those who lost their lives in Haiti during the earthquake?

I miss Sierra. #nostalgia
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05:34 pm

Paloma wrote:
Taj wrote:Can the merge tribe be named in support of those who lost their lives in Haiti during the earthquake?

I miss Sierra. #nostalgia

OMFG I completely forgot about this. icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Sarah » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:07:13 pm

Oh, this is a reference to some past season?
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Tree-Mail