Day 07 - Immunity Challenge & Tribal Council #4

Re: Day 07 - Immunity Challenge & Tribal Council #4

Postby Teresa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:34:03 pm

Rudy wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Rudy wrote:And he's kind of dumb too (by kinda I mean really), but I can't help but love him. I love my protein smoothies. That video is gold though. Absolute gold. I can imagine his hardcore fans going absolutely cray though.

LOL and all his fangirls keep trying to defend him and say he's straight. Yeah, right. But alol you and your protein shakes. I guess he's on the next season of TAR (ugh) but atleast Rachelgoddess will be back too. <3

Puh-lease. He's as straight as the world is flat. That being said, I loved him on TAR. I'm a fan of his, but I'm not a fantard. I also love how much Nate exposed him for lying about tow-gate.

I wish someone would tow his car again and then Joey could FINALLY come out of the closet by delivering this epic punchline:

Damn right we are. And alol yes him being exposed about it is epic especially the part where he claims his car was -barely- touching their driveway when it was basically cutting it off. icon_laughing He's such a tard.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39:47 pm

I quote from his video posted just an hour ago: "I had a pretty interesting morning ummm... but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm doing OK! Just focusing on the positives in life and staying happy." as if somehow this recent event has caused him a lot of stress. If anything, he's making more bank as I'm sure his viewership will see a sharp temporary increase.

It's so dramatic over nothing. Like, your car got towed. You lied about it. Stuff happens. Nate Clark sounds like a prick too, but who really cares? It's youtube. Laugh about it.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42:34 pm

Rudy wrote:I quote from his video posted just an hour ago: "I had a pretty interesting morning ummm... but just wanted to let you guys know that I'm doing OK! Just focusing on the positives in life and staying happy." as if somehow this recent event has caused him a lot of stress. If anything, he's making more bank as I'm sure his viewership will see a sharp temporary increase.

It's so dramatic over nothing. Like, your car got towed. You lied about it. Stuff happens. Nate Clark sounds like a prick too, but who really cares? It's youtube. Laugh about it.

Nate Clark is fucking amazing, he put Joey in his rightful place and I respect the hell out of him for that. And alol yes, I saw that video too it's like he is going to have an epic meltdown and has already been crying about it for days in bed but like you said he has been making bank off this shit so good for him but I wish they'd just shut down his YouTube. He is soooo awful.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:48:24 pm

I didn't know who that Joey guy was before that video popped up. I wish I still didn't.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:54:32 pm

Frank wrote:I didn't know who that Joey guy was before that video popped up. I wish I still didn't.

alol. Don't deny your man crush.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby John » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:40:13 pm

Gregg wrote:
John wrote:
I just feel your actions and comments are questionable considering the moves you made the last time I played with you. icon_yes

I played a really clean game that season your memory is just fuzzy. You turned on Dolly and then withheld your idol clues from me and Brook as he who knew you best of all was the one who really pushed for your boot cause you were a slim shady. There was a reason Chad was the only person out of the whole cast who trusted you.

Um no, I was never aligned with Dolly. We started on the same tribe yes but no alliance between us. And Brook was privelliged to the clues too. You guys were getting the clues just later than us. Didn't you vote Brook out too someone you were aligned with?

I was only voted out because Brook turned on me for suggesting we vote out Dolly. He realised his mistake as he wanted to work with me the following season. Jolanda and Ibrehem were in a desperate position so of course they were voting for someone else to save themselves and you admitted you didn't agree with voting me out but you went along with it!

Chad wasn't the only person who trusted me. Mia did too until we were switched up and Tom got involved.

My mind isn't fuzzy at all. icon_no
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Previous

Return to Tree-Mail