The Real Episode 07

The Real Episode 07

Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46:25 pm

This is hilarious. Mia was SO fake to me this round. I'm actually blindsided by her actions. I thought the vote would be a near shut out. She lied about her vote, her intentions, and then she mutinied. For what reason, I don't know. LOL
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: The Real Episode 07

Postby Gregg » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:51:58 pm

i think she mutinied thinking a nother shuffle is at 16 and their are a zillion people here to a challenge win easy
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:57:54 pm

Gregg wrote:i think she mutinied thinking a nother shuffle is at 16 and their are a zillion people here to a challenge win easy

Yeah. SIGH I'm just happy Christy didn't have an idol. I thought for sure she did. Now I know for fact that this tribe is idol-less. I'll see you in a switch or something. lol This tribe is a sinking ship.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:21:59 pm

I hope you and Nay are safe.

If you survive the vote I hope you consider mutinying bro.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:36:33 pm

Gregg wrote:I hope you and Nay are safe.

If you survive the vote I hope you consider mutinying bro.

I hope so too. This tribe is so chaotic. Everyone lies so much apparently. And I thought King Rudy was supposed to be a shady character. I have NOTHING on these bitches.

Everyone is pretty pissed at Erica though. We literally all screamed at her in our tribal forum during her round. The difference between her and I: I'm not good at challenges, but I'm also not horrrrribly retarded at challenges either. Her logic of why she chose to try to do 8 was completely mind boggling. There was a 100% chance of her not winning but a slight chance of Brenda messing up... Butter my butt and call me biscuit I just don't get it!!

I may have Naonka mutiny before me, because she's been less active and I have a better shot at influencing this group than she does. I know that's a bit risky for you and I, but I like Nay and I value her safety. She's been a great ally to me for a long time now.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:52:13 pm

Glad to hear Erica seems to be the target tomorrow. Yeah I don't get people bragging about challenges if they cant back it up. No ones gonna hold it against you if you are not the best at a type of challenge.

I know Mia and Patricia might target Nay if she came here but I honestly think I could make people realize the bind she is in makes her better to keep around then those 2.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:21:20 am

Gregg wrote:Glad to hear Erica seems to be the target tomorrow. Yeah I don't get people bragging about challenges if they cant back it up. No ones gonna hold it against you if you are not the best at a type of challenge.

I know Mia and Patricia might target Nay if she came here but I honestly think I could make people realize the bind she is in makes her better to keep around then those 2.

Mia is a known liar at this point. Once again, their mutinies weren't caused by anything the people on this tribe did but simply their own selfish motivations to be on the winning tribe. Any other story given is simply spin.

Patricia/Mia are way bigger targets than Naonka. She doesn't really have allies on this tribe other than me. Mia has Ami on this side and I'm sure she's picked up people on your tribe already. Both her and Patty are officially with their partners Frank/Willard who I'm sure are sharing their connections with them. Partnerships will be tight in this game. I'd watch out if I were you.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:30:44 pm

Yeah I am particularly aware of that. That's why I am working on Willard and Frank. Frank is afraid of the target an idol would put on him and Willard just wants to lay low so I think getting both to target their partner might be easier then it appears.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:19:26 pm

Well Frank should be afraid of a potential idol. I try to avoid them at all costs. I don't even try looking for them. I'm just more interested in who could have them and reducing the threat that it's used against my position.

I mean, it's a 50% chance that Mia or Patricia has it, and they aren't telling anyone. Probably good for them, but I'm onto all the potential idol-holders. This goes the same for Willard/Sarah. Christy/Sean didn't have it, and they're the only original blues that could have it at this point assuming it was found BEFORE Brenda/Gina showed up...

I'm probably being targeted tonight. We'll see how this works out.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29:52 pm

good luck m8
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Gregg & Rudy