FUCK YOU SARAH

General Discussion

FUCK YOU SARAH

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:51:02 pm

Finishing what I was going to reply with before it got locked:
Sarah wrote:"in a GAME"

HENCE this is a fucking game in which you tried to target Frank and then Gina, they're not fucking idiots. Like grow a brain you dumbshit little player who thinks it's "cool" to be a batshit mess, hence you always posting that Jeff found you in an insane asylum which is probably true. icon_lol
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: FUCK YOU SARAH

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53:25 pm

Teresa wrote:Finishing what I was going to reply with before it got locked:
Sarah wrote:"in a GAME"

HENCE this is a fucking game in which you tried to target Frank and then Gina, they're not fucking idiots. Like grow a brain you dumbshit little player who thinks it's "cool" to be a batshit mess, hence you always posting that Jeff found you in an insane asylum which is probably true. icon_lol

I was trying to gain your trust by going along with Frank and I never once suggested voting off Gina. That's fucking bullshit. I made that joke about the insane asylum once.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56:34 pm

I didn't fucking want to go that way the whole entire time so BULL FUCKING SHIT. You made the PM, you begged people to speak with Willard and Gina about it. They're not fucking idiots and you did talk shit about Gina and suggested her going in a couple rounds to me because you saw her as a huge threat and you told me ALSO that Gina was talking shit about me so don't try to back out of everything now that you're exposed bitch, you can't get away with shit like this in Legends. You're such a damn joke, your gameplay is transparent and you're a fucking fruitcake/nutcase like Brenda said.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:17:56 pm

None of this would have happened if you'd all just agreed to vote out Rudy like I so kindly asked.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21:20 pm

And none of this would have happened if Jeff didn't adopt someone from a mental institute.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23:57 pm

Willard wrote:None of this would have happened if you'd all just agreed to vote out Rudy like I so kindly asked.

I could say the same about you. Can't wait to be in the FTC with you since our allies refuse to vote the other off. icon_troll
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13:31 am

Sarah stop messaging me and basically asking for forgiveness all because I outed your plans. Leave me alone, I don't like you.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18:38 am

It's a game, bitch. The second you got personal with me it stopped being a game. You are bullying me right now and that is not fucking okay. I'll own up to what I did but you have no right to trash talk me on a personal level. Say my game is stupid, that's fine. Insult my grammar or whatever. But do not start calling me crazy and insulting me personally.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:22:46 am

Sarah wrote:It's a game, bitch. The second you got personal with me it stopped being a game. You are bullying me right now and that is not fucking okay. I'll own up to what I did but you have no right to trash talk me on a personal level. Say my game is stupid, that's fine. Insult my grammar or whatever. But do not start calling me crazy and insulting me personally.

I'm bullying you? Get over yourself. What I said in this game is true you are a sociopath in this game and you keep waffling on what you did and started and I'm NOT okay with that and won't be, end of story. You called yourself crazy and you typing in caps and telling us you were unleashing crazy Sarah last round was incredibly true and you showed it to everyone so whatever I don't care what you have to say, keep playing the victim card when you made you own damn bed and you can lie in it. You did this to yourself and weren't you the one saying I'd be PMing you 5 minutes after tribal council yet you were the one coming to me? You are crazy in this game, your actions have proved it time and time again. Thank you.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:31:20 pm

Teresa wrote:And none of this would have happened if Jeff didn't adopt someone from a mental institute.

To be fair, Jeff recruited me from a mental institute too and everyone seems to be okay with that. You win some, you lose some.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:17:23 pm

Latest PM from Sarah:

Message Title "i hope you relapse"

Inside the message: bye.

You're sooooo sweet, thank you!
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:59:31 pm

Wow
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:06:19 pm

I'd apologize but you'd bring it back into the game.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:48:23 pm

Can soneone just copy paste the whole thing? This sounds amazing.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27:18 pm

This feud makes Willard and I look lame as hell. icon_glare
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27:32 pm

Willard and Rudy will have to step it up, these two just outdid their whole feud in one night.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27:59 pm

Rudy wrote:This feud makes Willard and I look lame as hell. icon_glare

Lol you posted that at same time I was posting icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:50:11 pm

Frank wrote:Willard and Rudy will have to step it up, these two just outdid their whole feud in one night.

But seriously. Oh I've got one to get us back on par with Teresa/Sarah:

WILLARD, YOU'RE A DRUG ADDICT AND I HEARD YOU RAPED YOUR MOTHER! I'M NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT EITHER!

This feud is actually uncomfortable for me to see unfold. icon_unsure
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53:44 pm

Rudy wrote:
Frank wrote:Willard and Rudy will have to step it up, these two just outdid their whole feud in one night.

But seriously. Oh I've got one to get us back on par with Teresa/Sarah:

WILLARD, YOU'RE A DRUG ADDICT AND I HEARD YOU RAPED YOUR MOTHER! I'M NOT APOLOGIZING FOR IT EITHER!

This feud is actually uncomfortable for me to see unfold. icon_unsure

this is triggering for me
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:54:29 pm

You're so classless.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03:22 pm

Teresa wrote:You're so classless.

I have more class than you.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:07:14 pm

Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:You're so classless.

I have more class than you.

Lol OK then.

Sarah wrote:I'd apologize but you'd bring it back into the game.

And then 2 hours later you keep attacking me when I've ignored you, you're so bipolar and without class. I hope you feel great about yourself because you look like a malicious idiot. icon_troll
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:26:39 pm

I have not messaged you at all and then you started insulting me again. If anyone looks like a malicious idiot, it's you.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:30:47 pm

Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I'm the one who made the comment about a sensitive topic such as recovery, not. Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I said I wanted to apologize and then further made jokes about "triggering" and such, not. Like stop talking to me this is the last reply I'll be giving you in this thread. You need to find a real hobby and learn some social skills and such, no one is going to be interested in being your friend but maybe one or two people after this season because you act like this on a constant basis. I've made long-lasting friendships throughout this game which is a beautiful thing to take on, I can't say the same for you. Now leave me alone, you are being such a try-hard for screen time over low blows which you're famous for and honestly I don't want involved in your drama anymore you have drama every round. The problem is you.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:32:57 pm

Teresa wrote:Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I'm the one who made the comment about a sensitive topic such as recovery, not. Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I said I wanted to apologize and then further made jokes about "triggering" and such, not. Like stop talking to me this is the last reply I'll be giving you in this thread. You need to find a real hobby and learn some social skills and such, no one is going to be interested in being your friend but maybe one or two people after this season because you act like this on a constant basis. I've made long-lasting friendships throughout this game which is a beautiful thing to take on, I can't say the same for you. Now leave me alone, you are being such a try-hard for screen time over low blows which you're famous for and honestly I don't want involved in your drama anymore you have drama every round. The problem is you.

You fucking idiot. I was sexually abused. So yes. Rape jokes are triggering for me, asshole.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Next

Return to Camp Fire