FUCK YOU SARAH

General Discussion

Re: FUCK YOU SARAH

Postby Teresa » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:37:29 pm

Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I'm the one who made the comment about a sensitive topic such as recovery, not. Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I said I wanted to apologize and then further made jokes about "triggering" and such, not. Like stop talking to me this is the last reply I'll be giving you in this thread. You need to find a real hobby and learn some social skills and such, no one is going to be interested in being your friend but maybe one or two people after this season because you act like this on a constant basis. I've made long-lasting friendships throughout this game which is a beautiful thing to take on, I can't say the same for you. Now leave me alone, you are being such a try-hard for screen time over low blows which you're famous for and honestly I don't want involved in your drama anymore you have drama every round. The problem is you.

You fucking idiot. I was sexually abused. So yes. Rape jokes are triggering for me, asshole.

I said I wouldn't reply again but how convenient that I sent a PM to someone stating that you were posting triggers in this thread yet you posted that same response the second I said that. I never once said I knew anything about your life or claim to, so don't call me an asshole when I haven't been the one cracking the jokes. If you were, I'm truly sorry you had to deal with that because I'm a GOOD PERSON at the end of the day. No matter how much shit I've had to put up with having you in this game and the low blows you make about everyone I can move forward and forgive because life goes on. I'm just sick of personal matters being used against me, it's sickening just because you got called out last round. If someone told me about you "being sexually abused" which I didn't know no matter what happened in this game I would NEVER stoop to that level ever because I'm not that type of person and never choose to be. We aren't friends, we are never going to be friends at this point in time but enough with the act all right of being an asshole about my past? That's all I'm asking.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:44:03 pm

Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I'm the one who made the comment about a sensitive topic such as recovery, not. Yes I look like a malicious idiot because I said I wanted to apologize and then further made jokes about "triggering" and such, not. Like stop talking to me this is the last reply I'll be giving you in this thread. You need to find a real hobby and learn some social skills and such, no one is going to be interested in being your friend but maybe one or two people after this season because you act like this on a constant basis. I've made long-lasting friendships throughout this game which is a beautiful thing to take on, I can't say the same for you. Now leave me alone, you are being such a try-hard for screen time over low blows which you're famous for and honestly I don't want involved in your drama anymore you have drama every round. The problem is you.

You fucking idiot. I was sexually abused. So yes. Rape jokes are triggering for me, asshole.

I said I wouldn't reply again but how convenient that I sent a PM to someone stating that you were posting triggers in this thread yet you posted that same response the second I said that. I never once said I knew anything about your life or claim to, so don't call me an asshole when I haven't been the one cracking the jokes. If you were, I'm truly sorry you had to deal with that because I'm a GOOD PERSON at the end of the day. No matter how much shit I've had to put up with having you in this game and the low blows you make about everyone I can move forward and forgive because life goes on. I'm just sick of personal matters being used against me, it's sickening just because you got called out last round. If someone told me about you "being sexually abused" which I didn't know no matter what happened in this game I would NEVER stoop to that level ever because I'm not that type of person and never choose to be. We aren't friends, we are never going to be friends at this point in time but enough with the act all right of being an asshole about my past? That's all I'm asking.

And I honestly am sorry for what I said. It was a lapse of judgement and I immediately regretted sending it. I am truly sorry for what I said and there's no excuse for it.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45:11 pm

oops, that was a complete joke, Sarah. idk anything about your life. And I said it against, Willard, not you. I'm going to back away slowly and not reply anymore. O_O
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:45:44 pm

Rudy is trash.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Previous

Return to Camp Fire