Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: ATTN: Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:45:21 pm

Thanks Rudy, but you don't have to worry about me. I'm good. <3
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:32:28 am

You're right, Frank. I should be listening to my own advice. Paloma, that girl right there cannot be trusted. #SandraRant
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35:14 pm

Because Jeff locked the thread, and you guys know I'm not afraid to go public with my rants:

Frank, you've gone all of the merge being the loyal lap dog of Gina. You've been arrogantly naive. I've been aligned with Paloma, Cirie and Gina for AGES now. I even told you way back then how they would throw you under the bus.

Don't get all sanctimonious and lecture me on what placement I'm going to get, pretending like you suddenly know how to play this game because you're challenge whoring yourself to the end. Don't come for me please.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:37:19 pm

And don't accuse me of being invisible, either. You made it this far precisely because none of us consider you a real threat to win at all. If you make it to FTC and boot me 4th, I hope you know Rudy or Cirie will win.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41:52 pm

Dude I don't even care. I made the decision that I was gonna remove the challenge threats and have my way with you guys about 2 weeks ago. I knew you guys would never take me to the end otherwise. You're here cause I wanted you to be here, remember that.

Also loyal to Gina? Puh-lease. I was never gonna let myself at the mercy of Gina.

And you are going to get 4th, that's just fact.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44:54 pm

Yes everyone. Take note. You heard it from the horse's mouth: Frank has totally been controlling this game. Isn't it evident by how emotional he's suddenly been these last few days with FTC being tomorrow?! We're all only here because he wanted us here. You got me. You win broksie.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45:23 pm

Gina wrote:And don't accuse me of being invisible, either. You made it this far precisely because none of us consider you a real threat to win at all. If you make it to FTC and boot me 4th, I hope you know Rudy or Cirie will win.

Right. That's why you went straight for me once Teresa was out of the way. I didn't want you to consider me a threat to win before that, and you didn't. I wish I could give you 4th again but I really promised it to Rudy icon_sad
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46:38 pm

Rudy wrote:Yes everyone. Take note. You heard it from the horse's mouth: Frank has totally been controlling this game. Isn't it evident by how emotional he's suddenly been these last few days with FTC being tomorrow?! We're all only here because he wanted us here. You got me. You win broksie.

a lol you got me at emotional. icon_lol You really buy that? icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47:56 pm

This is like Colton 2.0 in BvW. You think he's changed from the his first OTTN5 season, and you think it for a little while, until he's not getting his way and he's throwing temper tantrums and making threats like a child.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:48:36 pm

I simply love how cocky Frank is, which is why he's played such an awful post-merge game. Put three fingers up, bitch. #NeverWillYouEver win this game.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:50:35 pm

Gina wrote:This is like Colton 2.0 in BvW. You think he's changed from the his first OTTN5 season, and you think it for a little while, until he's not getting his way and he's throwing temper tantrums and making threats like a child.

Rudy started it icon_huh The hell you talking about.

I'm not throwing temper tantrums at all lol. Does this seem like I'm not getting my way? This is exactly my way.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:51:24 pm

Frank wrote:
Rudy wrote:Yes everyone. Take note. You heard it from the horse's mouth: Frank has totally been controlling this game. Isn't it evident by how emotional he's suddenly been these last few days with FTC being tomorrow?! We're all only here because he wanted us here. You got me. You win broksie.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol So you're not upset that you were going to be blindsided before the likes of WILLARD?! Wait, so you're not upset that Paloma is gone at F5? I'm upset about her being gone, because she was my bestie, but this is a game. You have been throwing temper tantrums since Cirie's stupid slip up.

Gina is unsure that you even have a job, but I know otherwise. Still, you should probably go into comedy instead.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53:57 pm

Frank wrote:
Gina wrote:This is like Colton 2.0 in BvW. You think he's changed from the his first OTTN5 season, and you think it for a little while, until he's not getting his way and he's throwing temper tantrums and making threats like a child.

I'm not throwing temper tantrums at all lol. Does this seem like I'm not getting my way? This is exactly my way.

Really? This was your planned final four? This was your endgame plan? Having to win three immunities?
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:54:52 pm

Gina wrote:
Frank wrote:

Really? This was your planned final four? This was your endgame plan? Having to win three immunities?

He's a GENIUS!
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:55:26 pm

Rudy wrote:
Frank wrote:

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol So you're not upset that you were going to be blindsided before the likes of WILLARD?! Wait, so you're not upset that Paloma is gone at F5? I'm upset about her being gone, because she was my bestie, but this is a game. You have been throwing temper tantrums since Cirie's stupid slip up.

Gina is unsure that you even have a job, but I know otherwise. Still, you should probably go into comedy instead.

Why would I be upset? I expected it, I tried to make Paloma use her idol on me that day for quite a while. But I knew I would win immunity and I knew I needed it once Teresa wasn't here. Sure Paloma deserved to be here more than some of you, but I'm not gonna cry over it.

You're confusing my act with my actual feelings. You should really read my confessional after this game, but until then believe what you will buddy lol.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:58:13 pm

Frank wrote:

No, actually, your dream F4 was Paloma/Cirie/Gina, then when Cirie let the cat out of the bag, you wanted Paloma and I in the F3 and even gave me the choice on who take out 5th and 4th.

Reinventing the reality of the game you played should be saved for FTC. Everyone should give it a break.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:59:51 pm

Gina wrote:
Frank wrote:

Well, I wanted to give Paloma a spot here but other than that yes. Immunity run was the only option I had, I knew I could do it and I rolled the dice on it. Go with people that want you out but that you can beat in challenges. I think it's working so far so I don't really care what you think lol.

You guys can keep kissing each other's ass but you should start thinking about which one of you goes home tomorrow night. icon_wink
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00:51 pm

Also, are we not getting PMs today?
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:02:53 pm

lol @ me publicly kissing anyone's ass.

Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:03:46 pm

icon_yawn
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:54:13 pm

Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:17:09 am

Nice move trying to bully me into voting Gina/Cirie out though, Frank. You're such a charmer. I honestly didn't have to lie to you about it, but I wanted to blindside you just to prove AGAIN how arrogantly naive you've been this entire merge. I feel bad about Paloma, but that blindside was directed solely towards you.

Frank has taken all his toys and left the playground now that he finally realizes no one wants to play with him. I'm just wondering when he found this out: during the Willard vote, now or 2 weeks ago like he claims. I guess I should just stop picking and prepare my FTC speech granted that Frank allows I make it that far. icon_troll
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Next

Return to Camp Fire