Episode 12

10th Place, 3rd Juror

Episode 12

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:47:13 am

Looks like I'm starting to slip already taking this long to post your new confessional...

Tell me your thoughts on the Taj boot. How do you think it will influence the next few rounds and ultimately, your end game?

Taj is the first member of the jury. Is that something you are now actively thinking about? Knowing every person you vote out will come back to potentially choose whether you win this game or not.

What is your strategy to make it to the end?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 12

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:48:14 am

Fuck. Me.

That is all for now.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27:57 pm

Okay I need to post here before I start looking at PMs, or I never will.

I don't know :/

I don't know if booting Taj was the right move last night. We could very well have been cruising to an easy majority of us seven plus w/e other connections and work it out from there but the risk of Taj/Rudy teaming up with NuNuNuDegei was too great and afaik a very real and present danger. This way, we have Paloma, we have Willard, we kinda have Cirie too and we have a certain majority.

If that was never going to happen I have to say, huge credit to Paloma & Willard both. They were the real winners last night. Willard went from likely boot to locked in numbers. While Paloma is really sitting pretty untouchable right now.

Taj said she didn't care about the boot at TC last night, but she cared :/ I think I am getting too soft for these things. The same with Ami when we were booting her. I just didn't want to. It fits strategically? Hopefully it's the best plan, but idk at all. I am second guessing myself now today. I also don't like how the alliance handled matters. I feel like I am sometimes spoonfeeding them which I shouldn't. I guess that's why Paloma is my #1 here. She handles her biz. Sarah & Frank just baying at Taj's throat last night was all of unneccesary, mean, and flat out dumb to do with potential idols in and a certain Jury vote on the line.

Look at this;

She didn't reply. I shut her up. Told her she's full of shit basically.

I really wanna fan the flames to piss her off, can I can I can I?

Meanwhile Taj is hitting me with;

PLEEEAAAAASSEEE ANSWER ME!!!

This isn't me vs. you. I have no idea what people are talking about.

PLEASE. icon_cry icon_cry

dumbdumbdumb players icon_uhoh

Fuck you and your heart v head question. It's all I'm obsessing about now that I've dodged the necklace target burden. But it was a head-move. Taj is a huge player who would have only got harder and harder to handle. These pups just need to respect some is all. Plus as predicted, the hype now should be all about how to get these necklaces out into the open and flushed pronto. So it'll be Teresa/Rudy/Gregg tonight.

It is looking like Rudy, and again, not something I agree with. Gregg would be a better idea, even Teresa though it would immunise Gregg/Rudy would be better than Rudy. But it's hard to argue with pre-votes. Ugh, even Paloma - who would stand to gain the most from Rudy outlasting the other two. He can be our future leverage when we need an out. Gregg or Teresa ain't gonna fill that same role. Now I have to put more eggs into Willard's basket where she isn't connected and people already know I am. Gits. My hands are getting forced again and I don't like it.

If I was to have my way, we'd either;
hit Gregg tonight, NaOnka tomorrow, look at Teresa after that
orrr Teresa tonight, NaOnka tomorrow, then Gregg doesn't really matter.

Fuckity fuck. At least if I make it out of tonight alive it's the weekend and time enough to rebuild something. The one silver lining in having allies I'm not all that proud of is I can stay loyal and win at the end. Waaaay too early to be thinking that though. For tonight, just survive again. Final ten is in sight.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:01:10 pm

Was that a five minute scramble time? Seriously Jeff, bring back the IC - day break - TC format, that is ridiculous.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:04:26 pm

I may seriously have shot myself in the foot trying to switch the vote to Gregg there :/ Gonna have to have a pretty blunt TC,
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:21:31 pm

Impending crash & burn.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:47:06 pm

Holy fucking lololololololol

I can't believe i got away with that icon_troll I am so screwed from here on out. Even my allies will hate me.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Brenda