Episode 13

10th Place, 3rd Juror

Episode 13

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:50:22 pm

Ok, that was up there as one of the most dramatic tribal councils I have witnessed in Stranded.

What happened? Even I'm shocked and I'm not even playing!

How did that vote go down? How do the voting lines influence how this game will go? What's your next step?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 13

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:57:29 pm

idfk, boot NaOnka? ftr, here is the goodbye post I had draughted;

Brenda wrote:Well that was fucking awesome.

Sarah wrote:I'm going to laugh if Brenda really does get voted off because of her own last minute scrambling. That would be fucking awesome.

Same icon_laughing Still worth it.

Good luck Rudy :P and the rest of ye,keep it real.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:57:26 am

12 hours later and I'm still giggling here at that TC. Despite how tired I should be I kept myself awake chuckling at how that all went.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35:13 pm

Well, I think the only for-sure way I'm safe tonight is with immunity round my neck. But I always think that, so no biggie. icon_wink

People say you shouldn't make enemies in these games but that is bullshit. You should always make enemies in these games icon_laughing I have a very easy and obvious pair of decisions right now when people want to know who I'd like to see out. NaOnka tonight, Teresa next round. Now the downside to this is threefold.

One, I log in today and everyone (everyone who sent a PM in the two whole missing days icon_unsure ) is telling me those two are the targets. I can't know for sure if that's legit, or that's just people telling me what I want to hear.

Two, those two have (rightfully for their games) been pushing me as the target. I'm not super worried about this on it's own, but say either of Teresa or NaOnka won immunity tonight. They could both be immune. And then the third most name doing the rounds is me all of a sudden.

Three, people might be cool with me targeting people who are not them, but it's also clear if it's a potential ally I'm cutting. Rudy for example knows I'm not after him after fighting for him so hard the other night. But he's also not gonna just roll over and let me take out two people who definitely didn't vote for him the other night. Especially since he's gotta know those two never had any intentions of - unlike all the people I'd like to go to F8 with him with.

I better get to PMs and see whats going on.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:36:32 pm

lolSarah, even if I go, that was great. I do think she threw away a solid three more rounds at least for a "big move" but idk. we'll see how it pans out for her. She can claim credit for stuff now if she makes FTC which I don't think she could claim until tonight.

Still a lunatic mind icon_wub
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Brenda