Episode 16

4th Place, Final Juror

Episode 16

Postby Lindsey Richter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28:31 pm

Wow, top 7! Isn't this crazy? Congrats on getting so far in a crazy and dramatic season.

After 2 boots in a row that were relatively unified, are you afraid the tribe will lapse back into insanity?

We're so close to the end now. Do you think you have what it takes to win? Who do you think you can beat? Who would you lose to?

Are the next few boots predictable or do you have your own unique plan in mind?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Re: Episode 16

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:02:56 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:So let's say Teresa is next, who then is the next obvious boot?

Are you trying to say it's me? Lol. I'd like to think it would be Willard. Though my spider senses are tingling that Gina is plotting my demise, and I'm rarely ever wrong. I'm just not sure she wants to take me to the end, I don't think she does.

To answer Lindsey's questions as well, I have two ways in which I can proceed.

1. Take out Teresa followed by Willard. If i can paint Willard as a big target then yeah. Or if Teresa wins immunity next and we do Willard then Teresa. Thing is going to F5 with Gina, Paloma, Cirie and Rudy would almost guarantee I win the F5 challenge, and possibly even the F4 challenge. They are amongst the worst challenge competitors in this game.

2. If I go with Willard and Teresa...Say we vote out Rudy like Willard wants, then what? It's F6 with 2 idols floating around from people I just betrayed, that's not gonna end well....Plus these two are competent in challenges and they might beat me in FTC...

Option #1 seems the best option. I don't know if they will take me to the end but I know I can beat them in FTC and in challenges. I think I'm gonna roll the dice on that.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44:54 am

Why are you so sure you can beat them in challenges?
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Frank » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:12:47 am

Becky Lee wrote:Why are you so sure you can beat them in challenges?

Well, with really good challenge competitors like Brenda, Willard and Teresa out of the game, it kinda levels the playing field a bit. None of the others have shown amazing challenge speed, and at F5 it's probably gonna be a multi-stage challenge from all previous ones, that's usually my favorite challenge and I can do it pretty fast. Then considering the game schedule, the F4 challenge will be a 24h hour endurance challenge. I'm clearing a whole day on my schedule for that bad boy.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:33:15 pm

Why I think I can beat them in a challenge: My time today was 2:29, with Willard up next at 3:24 and Gina at 3:26 from the time the link was posted. I suspect certain people were intentionally not trying but I can't get myself to do that.

This wasn't even close, and likely the F5 challenge will be multistage and require similar skills. Let's hope the F6 one is something like this and not luck based or whatever else.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:34:08 am

Frank wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:So let's say Teresa is next, who then is the next obvious boot?

Are you trying to say it's me? Lol. I'd like to think it would be Willard. Though my spider senses are tingling that Gina is plotting my demise, and I'm rarely ever wrong. I'm just not sure she wants to take me to the end, I don't think she does.

I love reading my confessionals and seeing how right on the money I was icon_troll
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Frank