Episode 11

4th Place, Final Juror

Episode 11

Postby Holly Hoffman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:10:28 pm

Congratulations on making the merge! Quite an amazing achievement.

Did you expect to make it this far or has this been a shock?

How is the merge going to change your gameplan?

Do you feel more of less vulnerable now with more people around?

Is there anyone you are happy to be reunited with? Any you are not too pleased to see?

We lost John and Ami just before this merge. What do you make of those two All Stars leaving the game?

Are you glad I didn't also include the other seven confessional questions I had written down?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 11

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:55:35 am

Congrats on making the merge this season :). You are flawless!
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22:10 am

Thanks Becky and Holly. :)
Also Holly finally got an avatar icon_surprised

It wasn't difficult making it this far considering I've been on dominating tribes recently.

Immediately following the merge, we got a "Tribe Unity" PM going for nunuTurukawa. I'm like...yeah this will totally stick together until F7..totally. icon_lol Game plan is I have a few main allies that I need to protect, like Paloma, Gina and Brenda. Taj is getting there as well, with constant sucking up to me, but I'm always gonna keep an eye on her, cause she's trying a bit too hard to stroke my ego and she's more than capable to handle her own game,

Also. Lol Taj. She just sent e a PM giving me tips on how to play the game. Saying I need to have Final 3 alliances with everyone in the 7 if I don't want them to flip. That seriously made me laugh out loud. Come on, you're giving me tips now? Wow thanks, that's a brilliant strategy nobody ever thought of icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol Let me write that down. icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

If you push Final 3 on to people, they won't buy it, if you build a good relationship and let them feel safe that you'd take them without actually saying it at this early point in the game. Then you can get something going. You have to be subtle in this game, it's like Inception, just telling them won't work, you have to plant it in their head without them realizing it. icon_lol

I don't feel vulnerable yet. I made sure I have plenty of shields to take the hits in case something goes bad.

I'm happy Teresa is here, that old lunatic is gonna make things interesting again icon_wub I'll try to get her on my side again, if possible. But probably gonna have to let her go in the first few rounds. People are gonna want her head and if I don't give it to them, then it will look bad.

Ami, I'm happy she's gone, she wasn't trying to get any strategy talk down with me to save herself, which means she was trying with someone else. Apparently Brenda, from what she said last night. icon_surprised

Poor John though, 14th again icon_cry
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13:44 pm

As expected, shit just got leaked. Taj and Rudy ran straight to their buddies and started making a Rudy/Taj/Naonka/Teresa/Willard alliance.

I'm getting really tired of Taj's sucking up strategy. She probably does that with several people, the whole "I'm here to help you, you are awesome, use me" charade. And I know for a fact she doesn't have an idol. So ha, I wonder who to boot...I wonder...

Get in the Tank or get run over.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:03:43 pm

Before I post your clue, you must let me know who you would like to share it with. It will remain anonymous if you would like it to.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05:18 pm

Anonymously share it with Gina.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08:21 pm

Hidden Immunity Idol Clue #1

To get to the end,
You must start from the beginning,
Look towards Fijian Legend
If the idols worth winning
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:15:29 pm

Sup with the Cirie focus in tribal yo. Hmm....
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50:28 pm

That was surprisingly easy. First merge boot, who I say goes home. The Tank is rolling!
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Frank