Episode 12

4th Place, Final Juror

Episode 12

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:47:46 am

Looks like I'm starting to slip already taking this long to post your new confessional...

Tell me your thoughts on the Taj boot. How do you think it will influence the next few rounds and ultimately, your end game?

Taj is the first member of the jury. Is that something you are now actively thinking about? Knowing every person you vote out will come back to potentially choose whether you win this game or not.

What is your strategy to make it to the end?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 12

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13:44 am

The Taj boot was surprisingly easy to sell. Brenda is so out of the loop it's not even funny. She basically pushed it for me once I told her.

Paloma just showed me her Turukawa idol, which I'm guessing had something to do with Naonka figuring out she has it and her not wanting me to find out from her. Also, I shared the clue to the idol with Paloma, Gina AND Brenda. Thinking of also showing Sarah. One on one. The clue is a #1 clue, it's almost worthless, might as well buy me some trust with it. Since #2 is gonna be given tonight, and someone I shared with might win it, that might get me the #2 clue.

Paloma is one of the most rewarding allies I've ever made, she has proven herself extremely useful. And nobody seems to realize how close we are. I am aware she might be close to other people too though.

I'm glad I made the deal with Cirie to get her to flip, that means I'm gonna have a stronger pull on her than the others.

Teresa is so out of the loop, she has no idea I'm controlling this whole show. It's funny how she's trying to sell me on things that aren't even happening. I cut her wings now, she might prove useful.

Oh how the Masilaca payback is coming to light, Teresa and Taj. And may I say, it's fucking delicious.

Jury? I don't really care. If I get to the end I win no matter what.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:43:04 am

So Frank, is your plan to gang up on the obvious targets or use them to your advantage?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:47:30 am

My plan is to try to keep the obvious targets around for as long as possible, and get rid of useless numbers that aren't with me and might not be big enough targets to be taken out later either. Like Rudy or Gregg atm. I'll see about getting one of them out tonight.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Frank