Episode 14

4th Place, Final Juror

Episode 14

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:56:56 pm

We're down to the final 9, the end is in sight and all you have to do is reach out and grab it... well almost.

What's your plan now after such a crazy tribal council? What moves do you feel you still need to make?

Time for a little reflection. What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 14

Postby Frank » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07:41 pm

I'm gonna take tonight as a victory. Don't let my vulnerable "I don't know what I'm doing" act in tribal fool you. The idols are out in the open, the necklaces are gone. Other people have made themselves bigger targets.

Brenda is gone (again) and I didn't vote for her (again) so I didn't have to betray her, that's good for a jury vote.

I need to give these pawns a bit more freedom, they are like rebellious teenagers.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50:11 am

I feel like sending the Queen to Ponderosa...with her idol nicely lodged up her ass.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11:41 am

Holly Hoffman wrote:Time for a little reflection. What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?

Quiet manipulation and good heat deflection.

I didn't make deals with everyone, I used key people that made deals with everyone for me. Like Paloma, Brenda, etc.

I'm able to keep myself in a good position where I'm needed but not targeted.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25:36 pm

Sarah didn't show us any pictures of the idol so...I doubt she thought it through as to not to do it on purpose, to deny its existence afterwards. She says she doesn't have one and I tend to believe it. Does that mean Willard has it?

Meh I'm willing to pass on her one act of insubordination, but that was just not ok with me.

People want Naonka gone, I want Teresa to hang around, so I guess we're doing that. Since Brenda is gone, Teresa takes her place in my strategic assembly.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Frank