Episode 15

4th Place, Final Juror

Episode 15

Postby Lindsey Richter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:56:54 pm

Another day, another Tribal Council full of insane meltdowns. Just a normal day for Stranded with Legends.

How are you dealing with the chaos of this game? Are you starting to feel the mental and emotional stress?

Have you started thinking about how you're going to get to the end and win? Or are you taking your survival one round at a time?

How do you make solid plans in a game where everything is so crazy and changing all of the time?

Did the survey change your views or opinions on anything related to the game or bring anything to light? Any answers you found surprising?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Re: Episode 15

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02:22 pm

Lindsey Richter wrote:How are you dealing with the chaos of this game? Are you starting to feel the mental and emotional stress?

Lolno. I deal with this calm and collected. As you could see last tribal, I was letting everyone melt down around me while I cashed in on the free information that they were giving out.

Lindsey Richter wrote:Have you started thinking about how you're going to get to the end and win? Or are you taking your survival one round at a time?

Yeah I have. The main plan is to get to final 4 with Cirie Paloma and Gina. Backup plans however change constantly in my mind.

The thing is: winning. I have played a relatively careful game (for me at least), cause anything else in Legends would result in an immediate boot. I have been dictating the course of the game however, I booted Taj, I switched 2 votes (Paloma,Cirie) to Gregg during tribal (while not being sure I did and switching back to Rudy last second but still counts icon_lol ) I can't say I dictated the Naonka boot but I was on the deciding committee. icon_laughing
My Masilaca game was more crazy, but it was a required crazy.

Lindsey Richter wrote:How do you make solid plans in a game where everything is so crazy and changing all of the time?

It's crazy but the general structure of the game didn't change.

Lindsey Richter wrote:Did the survey change your views or opinions on anything related to the game or bring anything to light? Any answers you found surprising?

Fuck those bitches that voted me "shouldn't be an allstar". icon_redface
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:12:38 pm

Teresa is like "Oh yeah I'd love for one of us to win" and all that stuff. I'm not quite buying anything she says but I have full control over her so who cares icon_laughing I've had her on a short leash for days now. I saw what Sarah said Teresa told her, and it was no last minute reshuffle to get rid of me, it was way before tribal.

I made them both copy paste PMs and I'm sure Teresa edited hers to further incriminate Sarah icon_lol

I cannot control Sarah though, she doesn't act rationally and that's scary. I think it's time for her to take some time off at Ponderosa. No matter if she wanted to get rid of me or not, I wanted her out since she decided to overrule my decision and boot Brenda.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:40:23 am

So let's say Teresa is next, who then is the next obvious boot?
Jeff Probst
Host

Return to Frank