Holly Rogers'

Holly Rogers'

Postby Holly Hoffman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:08:40 am

Argh, I forgot this started. But I have to make myself a blog thread because it would be uncool if I didn't. I will do something in this of some importance some time shortly... I hope.
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Holly Rogers'

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51:12 pm

Ok, so while I type this, I'm going to go have a flick through the tribe boards, mostly the confessionals and try and give you guys a bit of an idea of what I'm seeing, my impressions and all that kinda yummy stuff.

Speaking of yummy stuff, how good do these boards look? I think the colours were definitely the right choices in the end.

Now, onto this game. My god this is going to be amazing. 12 of the very best from recent seasons lining up as our All Stars fighting against 12 of the best of all time, the Legends of Stranded. This is going to be intense, I can feel it already. Being a fully sick rep from one of the more recent seasons, I can't speak too much about many of our Legends but I'll see what I can do by piecing together what I see here in game, things other hosts including Jeff say about them and anywhere else I might find tidbits. So we've got three tribes. I have no idea where things stand amongst them as I start this so let's get straight into it then.

Mascilaca, in purple.

Frank is the leader. I get the feeling Frank is definitely going to step up after Venezuela but he'll still be an interesting one to keep an eye on. Three fake idols already made, this guy is definitely thinking ahead wherever he can. I am keen to see how he manages himself and the perception of him to others after Venezuela.

Next is Erica, someone repping Patagonia. Although, let's be honest, the only decent reps from that season were HoHo and JoJo and I presume we both declined. Erica is nuts, she can be absolutely crazy. She does look like an easy first boot for this tribe, but I'm sure she'll bring the fireworks while she can. She's already seemingly making an enemy out of Taj which is hilarious...

Taj, I'm not too familiar with, I know she's returned a few times before. She seems a bit more level-headed but I'm still holding out for something explosive, particularly if this fued with Erica comes to fruition. I'm pretty sure Taj is supposed to be an epic player so let's wait and see.

Teresa. I know she was epic form the amount of times Jeff spoke about her during Venezuela. Venezuela had caciques, Teresa's season had it too and with her in the role, Sarah looked like a little puppy. Soft. By all accounts she hated her tribe, threw challenges and just went absolutely nuts. And the hosts loved it. Although she isn't a leader in this game, I'm really hoping she can bring the same punch and really take this game seriously.

Brenda, I know. Brenda is likely to be dangerous, these other players need to get on to her as soon as they can otherwise Brenda will use the connections everyone knows she has to her advantage and before you know it, she's at the merge. Her confessional is too long for me to bother reading just yet.

Ami I don't know much of, but I'm excited to see how she goes. I've spotted her around from other GTFO games I'm sure, so one I will be keeping my eyes on and not just for the tits. Jeffy tells me she's going to be very strong in this game. If she isn't, it's his fault. icon_razz

Gina was one of my favs in Venezuela, flying under the radar, not getting in anyones way but working it where she could. I had her pegged as the winner with Lindsey in second. I think she's got a good opportunity to float a little here, get a good grasp on her tribe and find the best spots for her, she is very good at placing herself. Se was last to arrive last season and made the final 4. Girl's got game.

Last is Katie. By the sounds of things, Katie's had a bit of an up and down relationship with Stranded. Her first time, not so spectacular but did well and her second time she tried stepping up and didn't so as well. It seems like she;s on the outs but I think if anyone was really thinking, they'd try and snatch her up now. She could be an interesting prospect down the line.

I'll get to the other two tribes some time later.
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Holly Rogers'

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:30:26 pm

I am loving Teresa right now because she is literally owning the fuck out of Patty at Tribal Council this very second! Patty is so wrong and is deluded into thinking everyone has to believe him. He says someone must be lying to Teresa... why is it not Patty who is lying? Stupid twat.
Holly Hoffman
Host

Return to Blogs