Episode 11

Episode 11

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:57:22 am

Merge! icon_mml

The Teresa / Brenda showdown will be good. I dont want to pick a side.
Becky Lee
Host

Re: Episode 11

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02:02 am

I also think this is a really solid group to make merge minus Rudy. He sucks at life and I will never root for him and hes going to go far here because no one sees him as a threat. Gross.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Lindsey Richter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:27:50 pm

Um wtf Rudy is amazing ok. At this point I don't really care for Willard, Brenda or Gina. All are kinda boring.
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10:01 pm

I am loving Paloma here. She's correctly figured out the opposing alliance. She's also figured out that if they get Willard first, they have the numbers. She's afraid of Willard joining Teresa/Rudy's crew, but that's highly unlikely. Feels like Willard has to save himself by reaching out before he just gets thrown to the wolves.
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35:24 pm

Carl Bilancione wrote:I am loving Paloma here. She's correctly figured out the opposing alliance. She's also figured out that if they get Willard first, they have the numbers. She's afraid of Willard joining Teresa/Rudy's crew, but that's highly unlikely. Feels like Willard has to save himself by reaching out before he just gets thrown to the wolves.

Turns out Cirie, Gregg, and Paloma are all the power players calling the shots here. MORPH

But how fucking amazing is that? AND they are all closely aligned together. AMAZING.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Creepy Coby » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:02:30 am

This has turned into an interesting season.
Creepy Coby
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:59:29 pm

It's kind of interesting, I think starting with 24 and throwing as many previous "best of" twists at them has yielded some unexpected results. I got to thinking about it and really the "legend" and "all-stars" titles were just that... titles. Did they mean anything? I don't think a lot. But it's an interesting concept. The length and twists of the game have resulted in players who are generally exhausted from playing... Overkill? Probably, something I would have tweaked had I known that a lot of hte Legends would be so tired coming into the game. But that's part of the fun of it too... the older legends are tired, and the newer all-stars are aggressive and energetic, ready for more. Still, the Legends are generally better, more seasoned players so... I think it's quite interesting indeed :3
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:08:57 pm

Well, even some of the "All-Star" titles really are legends, IMO. Like Gregg for example. He is only one of a few who can get away with the shit he does. I would have totally allied with him too even if he's a bit unstable in terms of loyalty.

Tonight will be interesting. It seems like Brenda isn't even after Teresa? And Teresa seems like she wants Willard out more? Shit like this makes me :fan, although I do love Willard. I know some might say he's boring and maybe I'm catering to ID more than player, but I really like him in this and for someone who thought he might have trouble keeping up in the beginning, he's done exceedingly well.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Carl Bilancione » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:26:51 pm

I love that Taj is just completely done with Teresa trying the "fake Idol" gambit for like the eighth time this game.

Too bad she's currently looking likely to go home.
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:49:01 pm

You were right too. I love Taj :( This sucks.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Lindsey Richter » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:50:03 pm

UGH Taj :( WHY WHY WHY
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30:47 pm

Becky Lee wrote:Well, even some of the "All-Star" titles really are legends, IMO. Like Gregg for example. He is only one of a few who can get away with the shit he does. I would have totally allied with him too even if he's a bit unstable in terms of loyalty.

Tonight will be interesting. It seems like Brenda isn't even after Teresa? And Teresa seems like she wants Willard out more? Shit like this makes me :fan, although I do love Willard. I know some might say he's boring and maybe I'm catering to ID more than player, but I really like him in this and for someone who thought he might have trouble keeping up in the beginning, he's done exceedingly well.

That's true. I always confused Ami for a Legend. I would say she and Gregg along with probably Sarah are the most legendary all-stars. Mia/Sean closely behind.
Jeff Probst
Host

Return to Blogs