Episode 02

Episode 02

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:20:08 pm

Gosh, I'm fanning myself so hard at Masilaca right now. So glad they won... if they hadn't I have a feeling it wouldve been a huge clusterfuck. I'm hoping they continue their winning streak tonight because adding a Dave or a Rudy into the mix would be fucking HILARIOUS and epic.

Also hoping Degei and Turukawa get more active. Without Dave, Turukawa is fully active, right? Don't know what they are bitching about. I think they're bitching about the overall lack of alliance making and scheming but... tha'ts their problem.

Degei's a fucking hot mess. Now Dave Ball isn't going to be showing up becuase he has the GRE to take on Thursday icon_eek. If he can even make it through thursday, he would have a decent shot afterwards, but I think he'll be voted off and another opportunity wasted. Erinn needs to show the fuck up and start bossing that tribe around. John needs to start scheming again. I thnk after thursday the game will ramp up regardless. We'll have new tribes, everyone should be fully active, those that were iffy before hand, and the game will be in full swing.

I'm hoping this season is just one of those slow burns that leads to an epic merge and conclusion. Hell the first half of refuge was aweful.... and it is one of the better seasons. All it takes is a strong cast to make it to the end and it's a good season, we have that here, if only they can get there.

Even our weaker castmembers in terms of entertainment: Cirie, Dave Ball, John, Christy, Erinn have proven time and time again that htey can turn it on when their backs are against the wall... let's see what happens in the coming days...
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Episode 02

Postby Becky Lee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:27:33 pm

Ugh, Erinn is my draft pick. She needs to get her shit together.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:06:17 pm

Becky Lee wrote:Ugh, Erinn is my draft pick. She needs to get her shit together.

icon_lol Where is that WHORE.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Linda Spencer » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17:03 pm

same place half the other contestants are?
Linda Spencer
Host

Postby Becky Lee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:44:11 pm

I'm following Turukawa because there's interesting shit happening there, but do they even have the votes for Cirie? The NaOnka vs. Mia power control is pretty hot, but I love her for trying to protect Gregg. Get it, gurl.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:46:49 pm

Becky Lee wrote:I'm following Turukawa because there's interesting shit happening there, but do they even have the votes for Cirie? The NaOnka vs. Mia power control is pretty hot, but I love her for trying to protect Gregg. Get it, gurl.

Naonka is going to be a force this game, I can feel it. This is her game to lose IMO, talking wiht her pregame she was telling me how badly she wants it, she IMs me constantly about it and says she finally figured out how to win having recently won a game or two or something, so she definitely has waht it takes.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Linda Spencer » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:09:41 pm

She's going to overplay herself out of the game. She'll be a force, but not a winning one
Linda Spencer
Host

Postby Linda Spencer » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12:21 pm

Degei sucks so much
Linda Spencer
Host

Postby Creepy Coby » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:19:41 pm

Degei is just depressing. I hope when the two tribe things happen, the former Turukawa members ramp it up. It's such a shame that Masilaca won't be together for long because dear god that tribe is amazeballs!
Creepy Coby
Host

Return to Blogs