Episode 04

Episode 04

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18:54 am

Shit's going down on Masilaca. I love how everyone respects Frank now and wants to work with him, but Teresa? icon_laughing
Becky Lee
Host

Re: Episode 04

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:04:23 pm

You said something in your blog becky that struck me as odd. It's a different side to Brenda than we're used to seeing. She must not play with aras too often. She was shocked that she was targetted, I guess she's used to everyone loving her and kissing her ass in games? She seems almost like a kid who didn't get their way and is now going home... She hasn't bounced back on Degei, I wonder if this is something we'll see play out more throughout the season or if Yog will rebound shortly...
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:18:46 pm

I'm not sure if they have prior history, but Brenda should definitely know of Teresa at the very least. And even when Brenda was booted, she didn't see Teresa as the leader of her undoing. Didn't she basically dismiss her as one of the "votes that caved to pressure?" Her being shocked struck me as odd because if I was in her shoes, I would just expect to be immediately targeted on status alone.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:58:32 pm

Becky Lee wrote:I'm not sure if they have prior history, but Brenda should definitely know of Teresa at the very least. And even when Brenda was booted, she didn't see Teresa as the leader of her undoing. Didn't she basically dismiss her as one of the "votes that caved to pressure?" Her being shocked struck me as odd because if I was in her shoes, I would just expect to be immediately targeted on status alone.

But that's what I'm saying, It's almost like she just expected people to love her enough to keep her around and not lie to her. Which honestly almost worked, but... for her to be shocked that's the only explanation. I can't think of a game or a time where Brenda was the target and didnt know about it. She's usually in the know.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Becky Lee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:56:00 pm

Spot on.

Da Gays is catching on everywhere. icon_laughing I'm glad they won, because Mascilaca should be interesting!
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Lindsey Richter » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:32:57 am

Holy fuck Masilaca is an amazing powder keg. I am in love. Teresa is an HBIC and Frank is seriously proving he's more of a star than any other Venezuelan that made it further than him - even yours truly! :P
Lindsey Richter
Host

Return to Blogs