Host

Re: Mama's Kimpressions

Postby Kim Johnson » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:47:59 pm

I looked for the PM's, but it says "No PM data" when I look D:
Kim Johnson
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:56:09 pm

Kim Johnson wrote:I looked for the PM's, but it says "No PM data" when I look D:

You have to be on the forum that the PMs were sent. PMs are disabled here.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Kim Johnson » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:30:47 pm

Episode 1 Early Assessment! :D

Awdang, leggo.

--------------------------Turukawa--------------------------

Not gonna lie. Everyone is so passive in the tribe. There's so much possibility for tension, but nothing yet! Hopefully this changes ASAP. Maybe with a tribal council? icon_shifty

In no particular order...

NaOnka - She's in a rough spot right out of the gate, I feel like. Too bad of a reputation. Being a quitter, being crazy. I feel like people are going to take initiative of it. I feel like she's the most likely first boot, unless people feel like Gregg is a better option. Looking forward to her maybe skating through the opinions and breaking barriers. Either that, or going out with a bang. Either way is good for me.

Dave - Dave is playing fast. I can't tell if that'll hurt or help him. I'm sure his tribe appreciates the fact that he is applying to be leader, but tons of people aren't voting for him XD. Still, I think he's bright and has insight. I think he'll play up his leadership status. It's probably a bit early, but I'm sure he has a ton to offer.

Cirie - Slow out the gate and UTR #1 is Cirie! She's slow to the game, but I feel like it's not all bad. I feel like she's set up to have options, and hopefully she realizes it. I'm not sure if she's going to stick with the group of people on this tribe, but as long as she's timid and calm in talks, she can easily sway till a swap. I'm eager to see which road she decides to walk down.

Gregg - UTR #2 is Gregg! However, I feel like Gregg has less options then Cirie. He's newer, and easier for people to remember. Plus, Mia has already explained disinterest in him. I think he'll be an early boot if he doesn't swap soon, or hype up any relationships.

Ben - Ben and Mia icon_wub It's a couple made in heaven. Ben himself is more down low, and I feel he's making less ripples then Mia. I'm can see him going far, because unlike quite a few people, he's not overplaying early. He's not showing himself as a threat, yet thinking like one. What a sly guy icon_happy .

Mia - Lurved Mia as a host in Venezuela. It's hard to say where she'll land. I feel like she's showing up fake chats with a ton of people. Patty, Dave, and NaOnka included. It's very hard to talk to people and not have interest in the conversations. Will she keep up the effort? I think so. No one seems to think poorly of her, but she's making a name for herself. More-so then her male counterpart, Ben.

Patty - Patty hasn't shown her claws yet, and she should keep them sheathed till merge. Mia already knows of her dealings, and I feel she doesn't have a whole lot of wiggle room with Mia (and likely Ben via association) not entirely trusting her. She needs to let others fight it out. Namely, Mia, NaOnka, and Dave. I hope that Patty plays MOR, but I don't know her playstyle. I fear that she wont notice the situation she's in (which admittedly, is hard to notice) and she might overplay when she doesn't need to. I'm still looking forward to the complexity that is Patty.

Paloma - Ohhhh, Paloma... icon_wub I feel bad for her almost. She's not very confident in herself. But embrace this game girlie! I don't see anyone gunning for her anytime soon. She's a complex, anxious, middle-of-the-road veteran that I feel should have more confidence and embrace her reputation!

Rankings:
1. Ben
2. Paloma
3. Mia
4. Cirie
5. Patty
6. Dave
7. Gregg
8. NaOnka

--------------------------Degei--------------------------

SNOOZEFEST!

Jeez. Day 1 confessionals, anyone?

Willard - Yes yes, I know I know. I picked Willard. I think he can overcome his schedule to keep himself afloat. I feel like, in allstars, "balling to hard" makes "motherfuckers wanting to find you". I don't think Willard will ball too hard. However, unlike a lot of people, he has potential to NOT do well this game if his schedule is that conflicting. That shit would be cray. Sarah seems to be weary of him, but Sarah has a lot of angst on people. I'ts just part of her persona.

Sean - Sean is very intelligent. Last season, and this season. He has already claimed to fixing his previous issues. For example, his too brash playstyle. I'm looking forward to Sean. He seems like he will, yet again, be so self aware and see the game from his opponents eyes rather his own. Still envious his idols were fake in Venezuela though icon_redface he got me gud.

Gretchen - Could I replace her? Jeff?

Rudy - I am posting this, and he has yet to post a confessional. However, I have noticed his PM conversations. Mother knows best, Rudy, you don't get the UTR edit in MY eyes. Rudy has held some VERY good conversations with Sean and Sarah, and some other people. I'm very impressed actually. He's owning up his reputation, telling people about his 2 allstar performances before they find it the hard way. While impressive overall, I'm just a little hesitant on how he'll do. Christy already noticed how self-important he is.

Erinn - Man this tribe is legit boring. I also had to resort to reading PM's in order to gain any knowledge from her, and aside from an interesting convo with Willard, theres nothing even notable. I hope she can really show up. Legit.

John - SNOOZE-FEST. snooze festicles. Legit, this tribe bores me. There is more personality in the word "Zipper" then there is in half of this cast.

Christy - Ooh, a person! Christy has some personality and a lot going for her. She hasn't pledged her word on anything, and I'm looking forward to watching her thought process as the game progresses. She's a little shaky and seems to be paranoid. Like about the venezuela thing. Wouldn't you think that Jeff would account for that when choosing the tribes? C'mon, Christy! Still, I'm looking forward to what she can bring. She hasn't pledged her word to anyone yet, and I think that's powerful.

Sarah - The saving grace of this tribe. Strategically, I'm a little unsure about how she'll fare. Sean has explained how he distrusts her, yet she blissfully loves how Sean is on her tribe. Furthermore, she dislikes the alliance that was made just for her to toy around with. Willard is asking about Sean/Sarah's history, and it's not a bad thing to ask about. She needs to step back a sec if she's going to play well.

Rankings:
1) Sean
2) Willard
3) Christy
4) Sarah
5) Rudy
6) Erinn
7) Gretchen/John
8) Gretchen/John

--------------------------Masilaca--------------------------

Masilaca is cracka-lackin'. Killer tribe. So much intensity!

Gina - Hello! Nice to see you back! What an insight. Killer strategy, with a personality to boot. Early favorite for me. Gina has a much different approach on the Masilaca tribe. It'll work very well, but also could work very poorly. For example, she risks not being high on the totem poll. However, with risk comes reward, and I have no doubt that Gina made the right bet for her play style. The only person that is weary of Gina is Brenda. However, it's hard to pass up Brenda. I think Gina can take that with a stride, because Brenda has a much bigger reputation then Gina.

Katie - Soldiers aren't common in all stars, so it's a touchy approach for Katie. I'm worried that she'll play a losing game with that idea in mind. Still, very even-tempered start for her, and another quality player on the Masilaca tribe. It's also very admirable that she's willing to work with someone that has a history of backstabbing them. I'd feel so bad for Katie if it happens AGAIN D:

Taj - Taj needs to work hard if she wants to stray off her other relationships on other tribes, because it seems like it might come to that. She's lucky she has Erica as a bullet shield in order to gain some time and some momentum, because she'll need it. She's clearly low on the totem pole, but has room to grow if she can face the ghosts in her closet and set deals up.

Frank - Frank says he has a different approach, but I really don't see it. Everyone already see's Frank as a power holder. I don't think it'll cause any rifts early, mostly because a lot of the people that are close to him choose to do so, because of how it'll fare for themselves. However, he needs to really commit himself to any sort of relationships because he needs LOYAL allies to get far.

Erica - Over the top, crashing and burning yet again! Just a default vote. If the tribe wins once or twice, then Erica can nudge her way out of the crevice she's in and really cement herself as an easy vote goat. However, she'll need to swallow her pride and her personality in order to do it. I can't really see it happening, but I really want it to.

Ami - Ooh, it's almost intriguing. There really isn't a place to put Ami. She's not solidifying anything, she's not overplaying, she's not a wildcard. I look forward to her confessionals, because they seem well though and provide a lot of depth. She is making herself a part of the majority, which obviously helps her immensely. The game is coming to her in strides, and I'm impressed with her a ton, just like with Gina.

Brenda - Dayumn girl. Brenda is really ready, and I'm impressed. The bad part though, is her wildly big reputation. I'm not sure if she can rub it off. It'll be interesting, I know she's capable of doing well, but will her competition let her? She has a lot to bring to the table, but everyone knows that. It'll be immensely hard for her to work away from her past, and just like Taj, get rid of the ghosts in her closet.

Teresa - Teresa found the idol. +1. Teresa is very scattered. -1. Teresa is in majority. +1. Teresa has a harsh reputation. -1. Taj knows Teresa has the idol. -1. Teresa has options outside of her majority. +1. What does that equal, class? Entertainment icon_extrahappy

Rankings:
1) Ami
2) Gina
3) Teresa
4) Frank
5) Katie
6) Brenda
7) Taj
8) Erica
Kim Johnson
Host

Return to Blogs