Episode 11

Episode 11

Postby Holly Hoffman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11:05 pm

Congratulations on making the merge! Quite an amazing achievement.

Did you expect to make it this far or has this been a shock?

How is the merge going to change your gameplan?

Do you feel more of less vulnerable now with more people around?

Is there anyone you are happy to be reunited with? Any you are not too pleased to see?

We lost John and Ami just before this merge. What do you make of those two All Stars leaving the game?

Are you glad I didn't also include the other seven confessional questions I had written down?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 11

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49:57 am

Holly Hoffman wrote:Congratulations on making the merge! Quite an amazing achievement.

Did you expect to make it this far or has this been a shock?

Coming in I had no idea how I would place. Once I wound up on the winning tribe, I kinda figured I'd make it to at least the jury. Had I been on Degei, though, I doubt I'd be here, especially with my inability to participate in challenges. I actually have this amazing ability to wind up outside alliances quite a bit, but to always pull through by the skin of my teeth. I don't know how it happens, but I knew that would serve me well here. Hopefully it continues to deep into the endgame.

How is the merge going to change your gameplan?

The merge is going to BE my gameplan. I was comfortably in a majority on Turukawa so I was never really worried, but now the game is going to become quite interesting. I want to take my allies far enough that they don't feel really betrayed when I vote them out, I want to get the people I want in my endgame to the end, and I want to take out big threats while keeping the target off my back. It's going to be a hell of a balancing act if I can pull it off

Do you feel more of less vulnerable now with more people around?

More. I knew on Turukawa the votes would almost certainly go Ami > Rudy > Taj > Sarah, so I felt like I had a good buffer between me and the danger. Here, you've got a lot more minds doing a lot more thinking. I mean, a lot of people know I'm in an alliance of 5. What's to stop them from teaming up and taking us down one by one? Any one of us could go tomorrow night. I'm excited to see who it is, and if they get me they get me..... but I don't think they will.

Is there anyone you are happy to be reunited with? Any you are not too pleased to see?

I'm happy I'm back with Cirie. She's a good ally, really personable, and I want her in my endgame. I was happy to see she survived the votes. Naonka I'm upset to see here just because I haven't played with her so I don't know how she acts. She also seems hotheaded and aggressive and I've already got Sarah filling that role in my life. I'm gonna try and push hard to take her out first because I don't want that kind of unknown variable in my game. I don't have time to meet new people.

I'm also excited for Teresa to re-enter my life. I think we had a really good connection and I believe her when she says she regrets voting me out. I don't know how much room there is for us to work together cus our games have grown in separate ways, but we'll see. I've also got to consider that her and Brenda are a dangerous partnership and I want them broken up sooner rather than later.

We lost John and Ami just before this merge. What do you make of those two All Stars leaving the game?

I think We voted out Ami cus she was the best player of Taj, Ami and Rudy. I make of her what I always thought of her, she's way too shrewd and she's way too unpredictable and that's a bad combo for me to have to deal with. John I was rooting for hard, but if he had to go pre-merge then him going in 14th is the best fucking thing ever. Sorry John if you ever read this, but that's hilarious. Your tribe is a bunch of dicks.

Are you glad I didn't also include the other seven confessional questions I had written down?

Keep em coming!
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:56:18 pm

Apparently there's a movement to boot me. We'll see about that.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:54:00 pm

Especially since now i have the idol. I think.

Jeff hurry up and confirm so I can relax!
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:21:02 pm

And now I'm starting to get nervous. No one is talking to me today, I assume they're all counting but I could just be getting ignored. Ugh, this is the worst. I don't THINK I'm in any danger... but I'd hate to misplay an idol more than I'd hate to leave with one in my back pocket. I just find the former more embarrassing. I'm hoping if everyone flips on my alliance, that Brenda will go first, buying me some time to throw my idol around.

I dunno, strange days here... It's as quiet as it was the last time I was booted.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:23:57 pm

I just want to say, there is a chance I recklessly overplay and just flash the idol tonight at TC. I know it will make me a huge target in the future, but I'm freakin out here. No one is on, those who are on are counting, and I'm just going crazy.

Why did I agree to do this again?!
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:07:34 pm

Shit, this is too fucking close. I may play that idol since I'm almost certain they're going to vote for me with Brenda and Frank immune.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15:54 pm

So it's either 6-6 or 7-5. Will you all judge me if I use the idol and I only get 5 votes?
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:39:27 pm

Fuck them, now they're targeting Sarah? Or Cirie is playing me? What the fuck do I do!
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56:43 pm

Silly Taj. If she hadn't acted so defeated I would have at least used my idol.

If you're reading this, thanks boo!
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Gina