Episode 16

Episode 16

Postby Lindsey Richter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28:29 pm

Wow, top 7! Isn't this crazy? Congrats on getting so far in a crazy and dramatic season.

After 2 boots in a row that were relatively unified, are you afraid the tribe will lapse back into insanity?

We're so close to the end now. Do you think you have what it takes to win? Who do you think you can beat? Who would you lose to?

Are the next few boots predictable or do you have your own unique plan in mind?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Re: Episode 16

Postby Gina » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:21:51 am

The last two boots were so unified because both players self-immolated. Next.

The next few boots are predictable to me, but I seriously feel like I have all of the power in this game. I think there are people like Frank who actually believe what they're trying to sell me, so his incoming boot will be a shock to him (and Paloma). I've got everyone in my corner, and everyone asking me how to vote. It's been a long season and people are tired, and I'm going to capitalize on that.

There are two people I'm almost sure I can beat- Rudy and Cirie. And they are in the final 3 with me. There is no question. My goals have always been, make F3 with two exiles to eliminate the chance that I will not receive votes because i was 'voted out' already, and bring the two players I've got the best chance against. Look back at the merge episode- it's always been Rudy and Cirie. They aren't commanding anyone's respect here. Are they both great players? Yes. But I just don't think they can win.

The funny thing is, if everyone would just compare notes they'd see that I'm in with everyone. But they won't.

People trust me too much.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Gina