Episode 14

9th Place, 4th Juror

Episode 14

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57:34 pm

We're down to the final 9, the end is in sight and all you have to do is reach out and grab it... well almost.

What's your plan now after such a crazy tribal council? What moves do you feel you still need to make?

Time for a little reflection. What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 14

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45:09 pm

This is really one of the craziest if not the craziest merge. And Lord was I delusional going into it. I thought I would be able to control things and make moves but not even close. Blindsided by the vote counts the first 2 Tribal Councils. But somehow I'm still here. I have to make this work. I feel like I have very little to work with though.

I literally, do not have a plan. I'm trying to send messages and see if anyone bites. I have to keep playing the pity card that I don't have any alliances in the game. Hoping someone will realize I'm a valuable vote and pick me up. Even if it's temporary. With no power anymore I have to do what will keep me around a few more rounds. I'm in no position to be delegating. And with the insane blindsides we've had I think I'm okay with being in the middle of things. At the end of the day my allegiance will be to me, myself and I. So if the vote is Teresa tonight I'll do it. If it's Rudy? I'll do it. I'll do whatever I need to do.

Right now I need to hopefully find myself in a solid spot moving forward because we're nearing the endgame. I don't want an alliance to pick everyone off. I do feel concerned about Sarah, Gina & Frank. That group...I have such a hard time reading them. And people have connections with them. I might be the only one who sees them as the biggest threat right now? I don't even know anymore. I think that group needs to be split up. I feel like that should be the priority going into tonight. But again, I have no idea who is the vote for. I'm just going to reach out to people and see what I'm able to get from other people.

Geesh, I can name so many things that have helped me get this far. I'm just so proud that I made it to the jury and single digits. I've always made jury in Stranded. Despite my quit I was supposed to be in the jury. I feel like I had such a strong pre-merge game and now I feel very lost. I feel like I don't have any power. But I'm not going to give up. I didn't give up with the swap situations ever. I was always fighting. I've fought hard to get here and I'm not about to give this up. I want to be the Stranded Legends Sole Survivor. I think I am capable. I need to get my head in the game and bring it. Just a few more days and this is all over...
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28:00 pm

Paloma is so frustrating to work with...I've never met someone so dumb.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:36:32 pm

Omg, why am I having 10 meltdowns at work over this game. Someone EXPLAIN this to me.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Naonka