Episode 11

5th Place, 8th Juror

Episode 11

Postby Holly Hoffman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12:23 pm

Congratulations on making the merge! Quite an amazing achievement.

Did you expect to make it this far or has this been a shock?

How is the merge going to change your gameplan?

Do you feel more of less vulnerable now with more people around?

Is there anyone you are happy to be reunited with? Any you are not too pleased to see?

We lost John and Ami just before this merge. What do you make of those two All Stars leaving the game?

Are you glad I didn't also include the other seven confessional questions I had written down?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 11

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:43:20 am

Are you glad I didn't also include the other seven confessional questions I had written down?

There's more. Keep them coming. I just have to finish some writing then I'll get back to you. icon_wub
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:21:30 am

Wait hold on, just so I don't get confused.

There is a Paloma-Frank-Brenda-Sarah-Gina with Taj and Rudy as tag along.
There is Paloma-Frank-Brenda-Gina-Cirie-Gregg from the dissolve which now Gina wants to include Rudy.
There is a Paloma-NaOnka-Gregg-Cirie-Rudy, old Turukawa connection, and I am sensing Taj and Teresa are in this too?

There is Team PRank.
Gina thinks the core is Paloma-Gina-Frank.
But I did make some vague end game deals with Sarah.
Of course there's Gregg-Paloma with Cirie as the third wheel.
But Rudy thinks it Gregg-Paloma-Rudy with Cirie.

A solid F2 deal with Frank.
And Gregg.
And NaOnka.
And Brenda.
And Rudy.

So the best scenario for me not to make a decision just yet is to make sure Willard and Teresa go first?
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:59:37 am

Congrats on merge chica :)
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:06:41 am

Becky Lee wrote:Congrats on merge chica :)

Why thank you, sweetie! icon_wub
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26:14 am

I sent Frank this message:

In all fairness to Gina, she has some legitimate concerns - about Taj. The only complication there is Taj's ties to Brenda. Despite what they have been through in this game, I believe they are super tight.

Taj is probably not the kind of person to be in an alliance with. She tends to flip it when she gets bored. And you are right, it's a bit risky to put our trust in her. And Brenda is awesome, I doubt she'd betray us, I don't see any reason why she would.

Taj would say that, she would give tips, sure. She did that to me in every game we've played together, and I outlasted her in all of them. So best not to get irritated on how condescending she can be. But yeah, she's just probably creating unnecessary chaos to dislodge you from your comfortable spot. Typical of her.

Meanwhile, I also got some "ORG" and "Stranded" lessons from Rudy. Telling me how to play the game. I'm not an arrogant person, but please, I'm a legend. But I'd like to believe Rudy had good intentions, perhaps he was looking after me? I guess I come off as someone who is clueless in the game?

And you are totally right about the Rudy thing. He's quite talkative. On the onset, NaOnka sent me a message - "so you voted out Ami 5-3. Are you in that majority now?" I asked her who told her, she said - Taj and Rudy reported everything to her. Everything. But NaOnka wants me to now to work with her. Crazy huh?

I told Gina we have to have Cirie and Gregg solid to us once again.

Cirie tells me that she is picking up where we left off. That's Brenda, Paloma, Gregg, Frank, Cirie, Gina. Gregg expressed the same. Gregg wants to me to understand that they had to vote with Teresa to save themselves. I do believe their stories. Gregg might come off as scheming, but I always double check with Cirie, she's been quite honest. icon_wub

Now, I told Gina this should be the gameplan.

Gina solidify her ties with Cirie, they did have a connection before.
Me with Gregg.
You and Rudy.

I figured, Gregg and Rudy are much more difficult to handle than Cirie, so best that we take care of it. icon_excited

And I totally agree with you. Willard first, no partner, no allies.
Then NaOnka, because she's tight with Cirie and Gregg and Cirie wants to pull her in, but Gregg doesn't want to.
Teresa next, so if Sarah throws a fit, she won't have numbers to work against us.
Then Taj so that would make Rudy and Gregg the last partners, hopefully at that point they are 100% with us.

So am I thinking too far ahead? LOL. I just don't want Gina to pull some string this early in the game, I want to keep it under control. For now.

I am trusting this guy a crazy amount no?
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:39:27 pm

So I am right about this Rudy, Teresa, Taj thing.
And Sarah will be there too, if they play it right.

So it could be Rudy, Teresa, Taj, Sarah, Willard, NaOnka?
Paloma, Brenda, Gina, Frank, Cirie, Gregg.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14:39 pm

Told Brenda all of this, she wouldn't listen. Now she's gonna get voted out first. Play the idol for my bestfriend?
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Paloma