Episode 14

5th Place, 8th Juror

Episode 14

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57:49 pm

We're down to the final 9, the end is in sight and all you have to do is reach out and grab it... well almost.

What's your plan now after such a crazy tribal council? What moves do you feel you still need to make?

Time for a little reflection. What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 14

Postby Paloma » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:46:03 pm

First.. fuck.

Second, Holly, I owe you confessionals. But I wish I know what to say. I don't know who's with whom. And on top of that, I have a big day tomorrow. Perhaps, miss it and play the idol just for the lulz. Hahaha.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:40:10 am

Eeeek! I have no friends! Must make friends quick quick quick!
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:09:30 pm

What's your plan now after such a crazy tribal council?

Not trust anyone? LOL. And actually hint that I will play the idol. That needs to be deflected. I do not trust Gina. At all. I will have her think that I will play the idol.

I don't think anyone has the numbers to split the votes now. So that might just be one more round I survive with the idol at hand?

What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?

I know how to make people like me. I really don't fit with anyone's end game scenarios right now, but I think I have the ability to make real connections to people. I mean I am talking about how I like nature with Teresa... Religion and prayers and spirituality... and my job... my country.. it's tiring to make up these things you know?
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:20:59 pm

Why don't you trust Gina?

Are your bonds with people genuine or are you just faking it til you make it?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:42:58 pm

Lindsey Richter wrote:Why don't you trust Gina?

Are your bonds with people genuine or are you just faking it til you make it?

Gina was one of those people who wanted me to play that idol. At that point, I saw everyone's intentions. Some just want to get more power - Teresa, NaOnka, Gina and Sarah. Some are selfish - Brenda, Frank.

But Cirie, Willard and Rudy didn't want me to play it, or at least say anything about playing it. So yeah, I trust those three.

My relationship with people are just like that, on the surface. If I want it to be true, I can just turn on a switch to make it true. I pull stories out of thin air for a living. I am a TV writer.

The key is finding a common ground with them, no matter how mundane. Though no one would admit it, this little seeds would seep in latch on their hearts and little do you know, you have some control over their votes. It's not as direct as how people may do it, but it yeah, it works on some levels.

I am charming and I am glib.
I am somewhat good with words.
I know what people want to hear, and always tend to agree with them.
It's easy for me to lie and just make up some random stories, about some boat that I rent during the summer.
Or speaking 4 languages.
I am not really genuine, if you have been following the PMs I think you can tell that.
I am flirtatious.
I can change my life story on a whim.
I will never admit to a fault, in fact I will pin in on another person.
I have a need to justify my lies that's why I am craving for people's respect and admiration.

I think that's who I am.

Wait, I may just profiled a sociopath?

Based on my experience on Stranded, those who eventually organized my vote are those who I never had "talks" with. It's dangerous to talk to me. Though I can't win them all, I think I have already charmed some people here.

I voted out Cirie, and I think she still adores me.
If I am siting at the F3, Gregg will vote for me.
I have burned Rudy many times, yet he sees me as his number 1?
Frank, oh Frank...
NaOnka and I are not on the same page, but I think she still has a soft spot for me.
And what's this I hear that Teresa is thinking that we are now building a relationship?

I'm not saying that I am an evil genius, or a strategic mastermind. I think I just know how to win people over. And in a game filled with uncertainty and boiling hate, you have to come at them one person at a time.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:25:36 pm

Rudy likes me. :)
I like him too.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:31:58 pm

Can I pre-play the idol?

I think Lisi did it in Refuge.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Carl Bilancione » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:53:52 pm

Paloma wrote:Can I pre-play the idol?

I think Lisi did it in Refuge.

Yes. You can also cancel the pre-play if you get to it in time, I think.
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:58:18 pm

Thanks love. Nice avatar.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Paloma