Episode 17

5th Place, 8th Juror

Episode 17

Postby Lindsey Richter » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:34:32 pm

Final 6! You've officially outlasted half the people that made the merge. There are now only 3 Tribal Councils standing between you and the finals. Congratulations.

What did you think of Teresa leaving last night?

The past few votes have been relatively easy and unanimous. Do you think these were missed opportunities to make a move?

Round after round, people have threatened to play idols. But this round is the last round that people can play them. Are you worried about idols? How are you going to plan around them?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Re: Episode 17

Postby Carl Bilancione » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:25:23 pm

So, you have a "use it or lose it" Idol this round. What are your thoughts on how best to approach it.
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07:54 pm

Final 6! You've officially outlasted half the people that made the merge. There are now only 3 Tribal Councils standing between you and the finals. Congratulations.

Also, I have matched my best finish in an international ORG ever. 6th in Zambia and AUS vs USA. So yey for me. And with the idol at hand, I will be 5th so even though I am not as huge a threat I was in my previous seasons, I have actually beat my best standing. Yey goat!

What did you think of Teresa leaving last night?

It was a long time coming. She was saved by the boots of Brenda, Sarah and NaOnka. Those are not exactly planned boots. Brenda was a last minute decision by Sarah - and it was really B's fault too. NaOnka got so aggressive, all she had to do was shut up and be quiet. And Sarah proved herself to be untrustworthy. Those three votes were sort of blessing to Teresa. It was just her time last night.

The past few votes have been relatively easy and unanimous. Do you think these were missed opportunities to make a move?

I thin so. But not from me though. I have been thinking about it however. I have asked myself, "should I have made that move?" But at the end of the day, my alliance is still standing, I'm on the good side of the number, and everybody seems to want to take me to the end. So I feel like on my part, there can't be any regrets.

So, you have a "use it or lose it" Idol this round. What are your thoughts on how best to approach it.

Look, I have danced the will-she-or-won't-she tune for the last four rounds now. And I think I have done enough to keep people from putting my name up for the vote.

I am tempted not to play it though. I mean, I think it's a huge statement to find the idol very early in the game and not ever use it. Don't see any reason to.

However, a few rounds ago, Gina has expressed her intentions to idol someone out. And that still echoes in my brain. Will she? And if she will, isn't it the best time to upstage her idol someone plan out by actually getting her voted out?

But with Cirie not around, I don't have much to do.

I could use the idol to save Willard. But what would that give me? I am not really sure. The only reason I even considered aligning with Willard is to make sure I stay to the F6 with the idol in my hand. Seems like I played a perfect game to go to 5th. But my flaw is that I did not think beyond that.

Now I just have to assess who I can actually beat in the finals and then see how the idol can help me get there. Truth is, I still want to go there with Frank and Cirie. I feel like I can beat those two. I just know I can. But with Gina threatening to do something magical with the idol, I feel like both Cirie and Frank are compromised. So I dunno.

BTW, I'm rambling Carl. So my sentences aren't really making sense. I am thinking out loud. LOL.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:32:10 pm

Whew! Good job Frank. <3
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:22:13 am

Hmmm.... How to get out of this one. Hmmmm.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Paloma