Episode 12

Episode 12

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:13:52 am

I hate everyone. Especially Teresa and Naonka. Teresa because she didn't listen to Taj and I's suggestion to boot Willard, causing her to cause the storm that was one of us being targeted. Naonka, because I think she has loose lips and threw Taj/me under the bus.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Episode 12

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:21:09 am

I really hate Gregg too, but he's been annoying me for quite some time now. Like, I seriously hate everyone. I don't even like Paloma right now. lol Get me out of here.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33:01 am

Why I hate everyone:

Brenda - because I thought she wanted to help me to keep the pairs in tact. I also thought we agreed to keep bigger targets in the game. Obviously, not on both accounts.
Sarah - because she doesn't respond to pms.
Teresa - because she doesn't listen to her better-positioned allies and thinks she knows everything. Obviously, she doesn't if this vote is any indicator.
Naonka - because she's a sneaky little bitch and I can tell she's playing dumb slash hiding the truth from me surrounding this past round.
Willard - because he reeks of low self-esteem.
Paloma - because she pretends to be really concerned and caring when she's just as opportunistic as the next bitch.
Gregg- because he's insufferable and hard to communicate with.
Cirie - because she played both sides to a tee this round way better than Taj and I. This hatred is more so jealousy than anything else.
Frank - because actually I don't hate him.
Gina - see above. I actually may like her the most right now.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:50:06 am

Damn you for getting in before I finally got to my confessional rounds icon_razz

Tell me your thoughts on the Taj boot. How do you think it will influence the next few rounds and ultimately, your end game?

Taj is the first member of the jury. Is that something you are now actively thinking about? Knowing every person you vote out will come back to potentially choose whether you win this game or not.

What is your strategy to make it to the end?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:04:04 pm

These people here are pit vipers. I did everything I could to be nice and even somewhat honorable by bringing all the sides of this game together. The Treaty of Daquwaqa 2013 lasted all of 10 minutes after the document was signed by all parties. Like, these people should be ashamed of themselves for being such liars and manipulators. I guess being apart of NuNuTuruwaka has turned King Rudy into one of benevolence, because I'm genuinely saddened by my good will being taken advantage of.

I guess now I'm just going to hope for the best and let the powers that be take control of this game. I'm in no position to make a power move, but I'm not going to give up by any means. I got my anger out at some people who really messed things up for me, but at the end of the day I have to take responsibility for having not been here yesterday when all my plans were unraveling. So much fear-mongering occurred that I could have minimized, but enough of the past. I'm just going to focus on being optimistic and not causing waves. I'm continuing to be blunt with everyone in terms of my position and my hope is that someone looks at me as singleton that can be picked up.

Taj leaving has began the ripple effect that I wanted to avoid since the merge began. The bigger targets are now going to be dispatched one after another. My entire strategy was based on getting them to remain in the game by showing them the common interest we all had in terms of partnerships being protected. However, now I see myself in danger along with the likes of Teresa. Now, I have to temporarily adjust my strategy into one that focuses purely on survivability.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20:00 pm

Wow right when I think I'm in neutral territory with Sarah she goes off and becomes the bitch that she truly is. Wow.

Frank told me Gregg or I are going home. icon_lol
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Rudy