Episode 18

Episode 18

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:31:54 pm

So I'm sorry Lindsey but this is urgent.

Tribal Council was crazy like I thought it was, but not in the WAY I thought it was going to be. I ended up showing myself as the desperate paranoid flunky that I am by voting against Cirie. Well everyone remained loyal to my much to my surprise. Ironic that I never cast a vote against Willard in this game. He's just that obsessed with me, but good riddance. The interesting part is that Cirie's prevote was onto Frank who won the IC, causing him to flip out!

Then, Jeff politely tells us that Exile Island is making a return. At first, I thought we'd be getting a returnee, but then when he told us to vote, I knew it was something much more sinister. The EI twist from Bolivia Season 1 that I participated in. Essentially, 1 person is exiled, asked questions by the host and their answers are posted in public. It doesn't get more evil than this. Unfortunately, neither Gina or Cirie were here to vote, and the two people blindsided, frank/Paloma, were obviously sending Cirie to EI. I had no choice but to follow suit.

Now, I'm going to be exposed for conspiring with Gina/Cirie, and ugh, let's just say things are about to get ugly for all parties involved. I'm quite happy about it, because I could see some votes in Cirie/Gina's pockets being lost because of it. Basically, if this is Jeff's idea of bringing King Rudy back, you've got me, because I'm about to throw EVERYONE in this tribe under the bus. I'm going to lie and call people out so much, it's going to hurt. #evillaugh

My hope is that this recent drama will pull all of Gina/Cirie/Frank closer to me. Before, I was looking at a F5 where I was at the mercy of these women and their lap dog, Frank, but now he's promised me loyalty to the end. If he's going to go on an immunity streak, I might as well have him on my side, no?! I'm going to be his shoulder to cry on. The guy who "told you so" but is also sympathetic. My god, I'm reveling in the girls' betrayal of Frank. I hope his heart is broken in oh so many pieces, because he deserves it for being so arrogantly naive this entire game.

Right before tribal, Gina told me that Paloma was even considering me tonight as the vote. Like, wow, what a bitch. She simply won't let the stabs would she put in my back heal now will she?! I'm so ready to gut her and hang her on my fabulous Chicago Slim Christmas tree, and hopefully that day comes soon! #hairlfip
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Episode 18

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39:29 am

My pm exchange with Paloma
Paloma wrote:Well wow?

I bet Gina told you. I was checking if she was going to do anything funny because Frank got worried. You know what, I don't have to explain. I'm tired.

I looked out after Cirie, then she burns me.
I looked out after you to counter whatever Gina is trying to do, I come off as the bad one.
I stuck with Frank and then he wants to read my PMs.

What did I ever do to all of you to not trust me? I am sick and tired of trying to earn people's trust and respect.

I don't have the idol now. Vote me out. Please. I beg of you.

Gina AND Frank told me.

How is suggesting to boot me INSTEAD of Willard "looking out for me"? How is wanting the Plan A of boot Rudy instead of Plan B of booting Gregg "looking out for me"? If that's you looking out for me, then please STOP LOOKING OUT FOR ME!

Do not play the victim card with me, Paloma, because guess what, you've NEVER been close to receiving even a single vote at any of these tribal councils. Guess who's been on the verge of going home and has been marginalized all of this time? Oh wait, that's me. I don't blame Frank, because at least he didn't pretend to align with me, unlike the rest of you girls.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:51:12 am

Oh dear how the guilt in my heart is just nonexistent! I feel like a toddler who suddenly learned how to cheat for the second time in his life. The first time was a mistake. Inquisitive, but a tinge of guilt added as well. This time, I know exactly what I'm doing, and I'm reveling in all my dirty work this evening. I hope and pray that me ripping into Paloma, exposing her lies and showing her that all of her allies have thrown her under the bus has truly DEMORALIZED her spirit. I'm a nice person in real life. Really, I am, but this is no time to be nice, and I think it's time Stranded's Little Red Riding Hood was revealed to be the slut that she is.

I'm also throwing Gina under the bus hardcore re this following exchange with Frank:
Rudy wrote:
Frank wrote:Wow Gina is now sending me this passive aggressive bullshit asking who was the final 4 boot in our alliance. icon_rolleyes Obviously someone, prob Cirie, told her I said it's her. So transparent.

I thought you were close to Gina because I was testing her on the topic of you trying to get her to talk (sorry if I said anything that she might've blabbed to you, but I guess she could've made something up anyway icon_rolleyes ) She really does think you're her goat even though you would legitimately beat her lol.

Of course Gina thinks I'm her goat. Next time she says anything about me, send her this gif:
Because OBVIOUSLY she's been selling herself to anyone with a dollar bill since the merge hit. Showing up 5 minutes a day and aligning with everyone does not a survivor winner make. I'm not sure if the jury will respect her or not, but I'm not focusing on who's a goat" on the account that for me to plan that far ahead would be quite arrogant considering my position. I'm not gonna say anymore about Gina, because at these five seconds, I actually like her despite the fact that we haven't spoken a lot recently.

Gina has been running around here like a cheap & tacky off-brand version of Brenda. Talking to everyone. Promising everyone the world. She's been selling everyone beach-front property in the Sahara dessert, but when everyone is looking around kicking sand at each other, well, she has a problem now right? Well darling, you can't fit the F6 into the F3, and I want to ensure that Gina takes responsibility for all the people she has "fooled", because it only makes me look that much better if I make it to the F3.

I've made my bed, and I'm looking forward to lie in. Best case scenario is Frank/Paloma leave back to back, being bitter at the two girls enough to send me their votes. However, with everything in such disarray, I have to prepare for the worst, which is Frank winning these next two immunity challenges. If he's in the F4, I need to make sure he votes to keep me in case Gina/Cirie gang up on me. Now is the time to snag him as an ally. This way, at least I have a fighting chance to get into the F3.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12:02 am

My pm to Cirie that she's going to return to from Exile Island:
Rudy wrote:
Cirie wrote:Hey! I will not be able to make it tonight due to my final trial for a class. As a result, I'm placing my vote in advance. I will be voting for Frank. In the event that Frank is immune, I will be voting for Willard.

Gina is also aware of my vote, so we should have a majority! I would greatly appreciate it if you kept me safe this round! It would be a HUGE bummer to be eliminated in the one round that I can't be here for. icon_no Anyway, good luck tonight!

Cirie, you have my promise right here and now that I won't write your name down. We're going to the end of the game together. That's for sure! Hopefully nothing funky happens and I'm the one booted. I don't feel safe. I'm getting paranoid. I'd be pretty upset if I at this point.

icon_lol
So basically, I have a little damage control to do with Cirie, but when she gets back, she better wish her head isn't on the platter being served to Jeff.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:54:36 pm

Paloma's Quitting Speech
Rudy, I am now writing my quitting speech. This is the only way to save Frank now. And redeem myself in your eyes. There's nothing else I can do.

You know I could lie my way through this, but I choose not to. I won't after what happened, despite the fact that I explain to people a hundred thousand times the motivations of my actions, only I can save my reputation.

You know this game means a lot of things to many people. Yes, people will say it is just a game. But this a few hours of our daily lives we dedicated to this, and some of us even had to adapt to the timezones.

Having said that, we come here for different reasons. Some just want to play a game, some wants the most basic Survivor experience, some wants new friends.

True in Survivor and true on Stranded, this game is still a microcosm of how we truly are in the real world. I will not go down as the person who lied her way to the F5. Who betrayed friends along the way. Who left allies on the side. No. Not me. Not this time.

This bitch is trying really hard for the OTTP overall rating, isn't she? Too bad she's already been so rotten that a OTTP5 send off wouldn't be enough.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:49:11 pm

So before the IC, Paloma is swearing up and down how she wants to quit the game in order to save Frank and give him a chance at the next IC. Well, Frank just won the IC and Paloma has all but changed her tune. Now she wants to play the game and go the distance. I wish I were witty and vulgar enough to really let her know how I feel, but in conclusion, Paloma is a scam artist. She plays on other people's emotions. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing, but she''s currently naked and exposed for who she really is!
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Carl Bilancione » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53:20 pm

Are you impressed or disgusted by what you see?
Carl Bilancione
Host

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:54:17 pm

Carl Bilancione wrote:Are you impressed or disgusted by what you see?

in what context? You mean, Frank trying to reinvent the reality of his game?
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Rudy