To Everyone!

To Everyone!

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:13:45 am

Thanks so much for a fun game. Despite the toll it took on my real life schedule, I really had fun letting loose. I'm really happy with the way every thing ended and my participation. Love love love to everyone!

About my confessional, don't take anything personally! LOL I don't care what you guys think about me, and in the context of the game, you shouldn't care what I thought about you either.

I'll be reading everything over the next few days, but if you need to know how to reach me outside of the boards, send me a pm. icon_biggrin

Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: To Everyone!

Postby John » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:46:05 am

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at you losing!

You were my favourite and I was rooting for you!

Incase you haven't noticed, I never voted you out, I had no part in it. I actually self voted that round.
John
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: To Everyone!

Postby Rudy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:22:15 am

John wrote:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at you losing!

You were my favourite and I was rooting for you!

Incase you haven't noticed, I never voted you out, I had no part in it. I actually self voted that round.

You were the best even if you HAD voted for me. We bonded super well, but the only person I had any expectations from were Sean. And besides, I was semi-inactive, so I totally deserved my boot. I'm sad we never got an extended time to play together though because you seem so fun! icon_cry

See you on Stranded 30 hopefully. icon_biggrin
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Rudy