Episode 13

8th Place, 5th Juror

Episode 13

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:51:59 pm

Ok, that was up there as one of the most dramatic tribal councils I have witnessed in Stranded.

What happened? Even I'm shocked and I'm not even playing!

How did that vote go down? How do the voting lines influence how this game will go? What's your next step?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 13

Postby Sarah » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15:20 am

HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T SEE THISSSS
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:19:11 am

Ok, that was up there as one of the most dramatic tribal councils I have witnessed in Stranded.

For sure. It was fucking insane.

What happened? Even I'm shocked and I'm not even playing!

I have no fucking clue what happened at Tribal Council. The reason it was so wild is because Brenda tried to fucking change the vote last minute to get her way and made us all paranoid as fuck going into Tribal. I was so fucking pissed at Brenda and I wasn't about to hide it. YOU DO NOT switch up the vote literally five minutes before Tribal. That's fucking insane and now I want Brenda gone. She's a loose fucking cannon and has to go.

How did that vote go down? How do the voting lines influence how this game will go? What's your next step?

This definitely incited distrust in Brenda for me and my newfound final three deal with Frank and Gina. Hopefully we can take her out later on down the road.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:42:44 pm

WHAT THE FUCK NO ONE WANTS TO TELL ME WHAT THE PLAN IS TONIGHT. UGH FUCK YOU GUYS
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Sarah