Final Tribal Council

12th Place, 1st Juror

Final Tribal Council

Postby Taj » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:22:41 pm

I'm going to be blunt, I don't care about the games you three played. All three of you made the finals in a 24 person game, are all-stars in your own right, and therefore, I know you're capable of playing a good game. The person I am voting for is someone who can balance playing a good game and being a character because lets be honest, nothing is harder than making moves and being visible while doing so. We've seen some of the biggest characters in Stranded history end up on the jury for that very same reason, and I have more respect for that gameplay than I ever will for being UTR forgettable and just making moves behind the scenes and never being a target. This is an online game and we're playing for fun. I'm not here to watch 2/3's of the finalists barely post on the main boards and hide away in their PMs while everyone is falling asleep. I have voted for the boring "strategist" once before, and I'm not going to make the same mistake again.

Frank, I'm going to start with you; if you were the final member of the jury, who would you vote out of the two remaining people and why? Why wouldn't you vote for the other person?

King Rudy, one of the reasons I personally like you is your ability to pick up gossip; I want to know at least one thing each of your fellow finalists have said about each of our jury members. I want to hear the mean and nasty when they think they can get away with it (aka hide behind their PMs).

Gina[b], ugh Gina. On paper, you're an ideal UTR gamebot, and you've done well in both games you've played, but you're horribly boring. You make Brian from Greece look like a circus character, and I was really, really hoping there was some depth to your personality, but you seem to be entirely focused on strategy. If I were to look back at your storyline, all the way to Degei, there is just so much icon_yawn Even when you came out as a supposed strategic mastermind during last TC it was all for show in trying to gain jury votes. You're not a stranded player, you're a bland politician. My question for you is, if you leave this game as a winner, is there any hope you will become something more than a cardboard cutout in a future game?

[b]Cirie
, I think you're adorable and unintentionally hilarious. Hearing some of the mistakes you made early on, especially considering you come from a different ORG time, is nostalgic for me. I'm impressed that someone who wasn't the best strategically during her first appearance, and has never made the jury, came in here and played a solid game. That being said, you're basically the Pinky to Gina's Brain, and almost as boring as your partner in crime. So, if someone on the jury isn't just basing their votes on strategy (lets be honest, most will say they care about the moves you make, but they don't), why should they vote for you?
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Final Tribal Council

Postby Taj » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:24:46 pm

Use this one:

I'm going to be blunt, I don't care about the games you three played. All three of you made the finals in a 24 person game, are all-stars in your own right, and therefore, I know you're capable of playing a good game. The person I am voting for is someone who can balance playing a good game and being a character because lets be honest, nothing is harder than making moves and being visible while doing so. We've seen some of the biggest characters in Stranded history end up on the jury for that very same reason, and I have more respect for that gameplay than I ever will for being UTR forgettable and just making moves behind the scenes and never being a target. This is an online game and we're playing for fun. I'm not here to watch 2/3's of the finalists barely post on the main boards and hide away in their PMs while everyone is falling asleep. I have voted for the boring "strategist" once before, and I'm not going to make the same mistake again.

Frank, I'm going to start with you; if you were the final member of the jury, who would you vote out of the two remaining people and why? Why wouldn't you vote for the other person?

King Rudy, one of the reasons I personally like you is your ability to pick up gossip; I want to know at least one thing each of your fellow finalists have said about each of our jury members. I want to hear the mean and nasty when they think they can get away with it (aka hide behind their PMs).

Gina, ugh Gina. On paper, you're an ideal UTR gamebot, and you've done well in both games you've played, but you're horribly boring. You make Brian from Greece look like a circus character, and I was really, really hoping there was some depth to your personality, but you seem to be entirely focused on strategy. If I were to look back at your storyline, all the way to Degei, there is just so much icon_yawn Even when you came out as a supposed strategic mastermind during last TC it was all for show in trying to gain jury votes. You're not a stranded player, you're a bland politician. My question for you is, if you leave this game as a winner, is there any hope you will become something more than a cardboard cutout in a future game?

Cirie, I think you're adorable and unintentionally hilarious. Hearing some of the mistakes you made early on, especially considering you come from a different ORG time, is nostalgic for me. I'm impressed that someone who wasn't the best strategically during her first appearance, and has never made the jury, came in here and played a solid game. That being said, you're basically the Pinky to Gina's Brain, and almost as boring as your partner in crime. So, if someone on the jury isn't just basing their votes on strategy (lets be honest, most will say they care about the moves you make, but they don't), why should they vote for you?
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Taj