Episode 13

7th Place, 6th Juror

Episode 13

Postby Holly Hoffman » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:52:16 pm

Ok, that was up there as one of the most dramatic tribal councils I have witnessed in Stranded.

What happened? Even I'm shocked and I'm not even playing!

How did that vote go down? How do the voting lines influence how this game will go? What's your next step?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 13

Postby Teresa » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55:16 pm

These people are fucking idiots for leaving me in this game. I will do anything in my power to get this game flipped on Brenda and company if its the last thing I do. I don't care if I leave going out guns blazing, I do care if I went out trying to bide time by getting in line to get butt fucked from her like everyone else is. No thanks, Teresa plays her own game, uses her own brain and isn't going to be scared bitches like these other people. And I loved PMing Paloma about her idol <3 probably scared the shit out of her because she has yet to respond and Cirie hasn't either. Bitches are mad I'm calling them out on their shit.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:19:58 pm

I just sent this to Paloma:
Lol I don't understand that though like why play a game to be a blind follower of Brenda when you're not going to even be mad when she burns you later down the line. That is just emotional gameplay at its worst, Paloma. Like you're targeting me for game reasons and then talking about how you don't care if Brenda screws you... that is so contradicting. So are you here to play the game or not?

She is so annoying.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33:53 pm

Teresa <3

What's your plan to try and bring down what you see as Brenda's regime? What do you think will happen tonight?
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Teresa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:34:42 pm

I'm SO done with these people, like make a fucking move and stop eating out of Brenda's cobweb filled vagina. Like, seriously. Why do you think I went to travel to my college town Friday, then had some fun with the guy I'm -kind of- seeing yesterday and then today I had work. Obviously I'm not going to sit on my ass all day long begging for shit to happen and these fuckers still saying no so living up my social life > talking to these mindless tards.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36:50 pm

Lindsey Richter wrote:Teresa <3

What's your plan to try and bring down what you see as Brenda's regime? What do you think will happen tonight?

WELL IT'S KIND OF HARD TO TAKE HER DOWN WHEN I'M PLAYING SURVIVOR CANDYLAND: MENTAL EDITION.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38:52 pm

Me to Frank:
Brenda mindfucking you sooooo damn good <3 I think I might even just give her my immunity necklace tonight since you guys are not smart enough to take her out. Why not let the girl have even more security and punish those playing Survivor Candyland? This is fucking legends prove you're one or you'll remain an ~allstar~ mhm.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Teresa