Episode 14

6th Place, 7th Juror

Episode 14

Postby Holly Hoffman » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:58:47 pm

We're down to the final 9, the end is in sight and all you have to do is reach out and grab it... well almost.

What's your plan now after such a crazy tribal council? What moves do you feel you still need to make?

Time for a little reflection. What do you think has helped you get this far in the game?
Holly Hoffman
Host

Re: Episode 14

Postby Willard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:03:02 pm

My plan is to finally get a F4 alliance of me/Sarah/Gina/Cirie together. I think with people at war right now, they'll let us slip right into the F7 together and what's more if we can get there with Teresa/Naonka/Rudy, then all the idols will be in our hands.

I am fucking so set if I can get this together.

What helped me get this far? I got a little advice earlier this year from someone I consider very good at ORGing. He said the number one key to ORGs is to be very very indecisive. So I will admit, my weekend-long gaps in activity are actually a little longer than they need to be simply because I want to avoid taking a stand on just about everything to see where the cards fall. Additionally, this whole "target Rudy always" thing is sort of a way to keep myself safe. If people know where you stand on who your ideal boot is but don't know where you stand when it comes to the side of the game you're on, then you are in a great spot. This is what Cirie and I have been working since the merge started and where I'm guessing we'll both KEEP playing until someone calls us out on it.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16:15 pm

Also, Brenda is seriously such an egotistical boob, I can't even. Like what the fuck was she thinking for the last five days or so?
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:45:04 am

Yet it didn't work out so well for Gregg who was booted because no one could predict his vote.

Also, I've come to the realization that you are Sandra and Rudy is your Russell, XD. Your feud is hilarious.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Willard » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:39:21 am

I will NOT go to the F3 with him. Please no :(
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57:50 am

And Gregg got booted because Brenda is an idiot and was afraid of the five people from nuDegei sticking together at F10, which if we're being real, was a threat. But she should've made the vote Gregg before TC started.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Willard