Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Re: Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38:13 pm

Naonka wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Naonka wrote:
Rudy wrote:Oh, and for the record, I didn't have a pre-game alliance with Taj. That's cheating, and I'm insulted you insinuated as such, Naonka. I didn't even know he was playing in this game until I logged on.

Fuck you.

I'm disappointed.

I'm disappointed that you are such a fucking shady motherfucker. You are such a wimp. You had to be THREATENED by Sarah's immunity to be used on me so you could vote for Brenda. WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING BACKBONE? YOU HAVE NONE. YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS GAME.

Wow. You know why, because I show loyalty to people who show it to me. I don't fucking talk to Sarah, and Brenda had just got done putting her neck on the line for me. Go home Naonka. You are too emotional for this game.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38:42 pm

Frank wrote:
Naonka wrote:You guys are all fucking stupid. 3 Venezuelan people still left. AN OBVIOUS ALLIANCE. RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND YOU DON'T DO SHIT BUT TARGET THE GOAT? FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Oh so before she was planning my boot, now she's my loyal ally? Da hell are you smoking?

Yes bitch. She was saying all day to boot you but then last minute caves in because Gina is far up your asshole.

You're arrogant as fuck. There's no way you're winning this game. Might as well quit now bitch.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:38:45 pm

Naonka wrote:
Sarah wrote:FRANK AND I FUCKING MET HERE, HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAKE A VENEZUELAN ALLIANCE

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED. YOU GUYS HAVE ALL BEEN ALIGNED SINCE NUNUTURUKAWA. STUPID FUCKING CUNT YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK.

I AM IN MENSA BITCH
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39:21 pm

Rudy wrote:
Naonka wrote:
Rudy wrote:
Naonka wrote:
Rudy wrote:Oh, and for the record, I didn't have a pre-game alliance with Taj. That's cheating, and I'm insulted you insinuated as such, Naonka. I didn't even know he was playing in this game until I logged on.

Fuck you.

I'm disappointed.

I'm disappointed that you are such a fucking shady motherfucker. You are such a wimp. You had to be THREATENED by Sarah's immunity to be used on me so you could vote for Brenda. WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING BACKBONE? YOU HAVE NONE. YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS GAME.

Wow. You know why, because I show loyalty to people who show it to me. I don't fucking talk to Sarah, and Brenda had just got done putting her neck on the line for me. Go home Naonka. You are too emotional for this game.

But it was okay for you to let me go? I took you in Turukawa and helped you. And that's how you fucking pay me?
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:39:45 pm

Sarah don't bring my name into shit. You're the fucking one who sent ME, RUDY and NAY messages about getting Frank out this round, you fucking know it too don't fucking mess with me you sociopathic bitch. I didn't have time to tell anyone because the window was EIGHT fucking minutes. You're legitimately insane, whoever has enough financial excess in their lives please donate it to Sarah to help her get treatment and friends.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:40:23 pm

Teresa wrote:Sarah don't bring my name into shit. You're the fucking one who sent ME, RUDY and NAY messages about getting Frank out this round, you fucking know it too don't fucking mess with me you sociopathic bitch. I didn't have time to tell anyone because the window was EIGHT fucking minutes. You're legitimately insane, whoever has enough financial excess in their lives please donate it to Sarah to help her get treatment and friends.

Exactly. See Frank? I wasn't lying.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41:00 pm

Teresa wrote:Sarah don't bring my name into shit. You're the fucking one who sent ME, RUDY and NAY messages about getting Frank out this round, you fucking know it too don't fucking mess with me you sociopathic bitch. I didn't have time to tell anyone because the window was EIGHT fucking minutes. You're legitimately insane, whoever has enough financial excess in their lives please donate it to Sarah to help her get treatment and friends.

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41:25 pm

I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about things I've done in a GAME? icon_lol The minute you make this personal is the moment you know you've lost.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:41:39 pm

Naonka wrote:But it was okay for you to let me go? I took you in Turukawa and helped you. And that's how you fucking pay me?

Let's not take tabs on who has helped who more. You may not know this, because you're terribly unaware of your actions and the repercussions, but you've damaged my game so much. I've had to work TEN TIMES as hard post-merge because of you, and I'm leaving it at that. We'll talk about it post-game if you're mature enough for the conversation.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42:13 pm

Rudy wrote:
Naonka wrote:But it was okay for you to let me go? I took you in Turukawa and helped you. And that's how you fucking pay me?

Let's not take tabs on who has helped who more. You may not know this, because you're terribly unaware of your actions and the repercussions, but you've damaged my game so much. I've had to work TEN TIMES as hard post-merge because of you, and I'm leaving it at that. We'll talk about it post-game if you're mature enough for the conversation.

I'm glad I fucked it up. Because if it wasn't for me. You would have been NOTHING back in Turukawa. You would have been next.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:42:52 pm

You guys couldn't get the fucking votes if you guys tried. WHY WOULD I TRY TO GET FRANK VOTED OUT BY GOING TO YOU
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43:27 pm

The biggest mistake anyone made was keeping Rudy in the game and booting that inactive in round 2. No one benefitted from that.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43:36 pm

I admit I did say Frank to you guys but I planned to vote Naonka off.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43:41 pm

Okay, I'm finally home and beside a computer. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm only bruised up and no broken bones. :) I'll fill everyone in later-- It's not that dramatic. The driver was probably only going 15 miles per hour max when he hit me.

So... What did I miss?
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43:51 pm

Sarah wrote:

I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about things I've done in a GAME? icon_lol The minute you make this personal is the moment you know you've lost.

You're a sociopath because you are fucking NUTS in and out of the context of this game. Like do you not see half the shit you post and all the caps you post around? You're mentally unstable and honey, if I were a millionaire I'd start a foundation named the Sarah Fund where fellow sociopathic people could come be your friends and walk through the ~12~ steps of treatment with you. You better pray honey, 'cause you're fucking shady as fuck. You shit talked Gina and Frank and how Frank is this huge threat and how you think Gina is rammed up his ass. You messed with the wrong fucking bitch, sit down.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:43:58 pm

Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Lindsey Richter » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44:00 pm

I knew this TC was too quiet.
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44:38 pm

Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:

You're a sociopath because you are fucking NUTS in and out of the context of this game. Like do you not see half the shit you post and all the caps you post around? You're mentally unstable and honey, if I were a millionaire I'd start a foundation named the Sarah Fund where fellow sociopathic people could come be your friends and walk through the ~12~ steps of treatment with you. You better pray honey, 'cause you're fucking shady as fuck. You shit talked Gina and Frank and how Frank is this huge threat and how you think Gina is rammed up his ass. You messed with the wrong fucking bitch, sit down.

I don't think you know what a sociopath is.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45:00 pm

Naonka, the votes were NEVER going to be there for Frank. I'm sorry you didn't realize that LAST NIGHT. You only made matters worse for yourself all day today.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45:09 pm

This tribal is just comedy gold.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45:35 pm

Sarah wrote:I admit I did say Frank to you guys but I planned to vote Naonka off.

This makes no fucking sense but you're like sociopathic so you think you can lie and lie and no one will see through you, cause you're ~sooooo righteous~ lol not but why the fuck last minute would you try and get people to target Frank if you were always going to vote Nay? You even told us you were going to ask Gina. You're fucking C R A Z Y, like I feel so bad for your parents and I bet you're single, lol for life bitch.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45:46 pm

Teresa is going to come to me in five minutes begging for forgiveness.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:02 pm

Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:

I don't think you know what a sociopath is.

There you go.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:14 pm

Rudy wrote:Naonka, the votes were NEVER going to be there for Frank. I'm sorry you didn't realize that LAST NIGHT. You only made matters worse for yourself all day today.

Then you are a fucking liar because you kept saying you'd vote out Frank all day.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:30 pm

Wow you are so unclassy. That was a cheap and tacky way to go out Nay. :(
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council