Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Re: Day 26 - Tribal Council #14

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:45 pm

Sarah wrote:Teresa is going to come to me in five minutes begging for forgiveness.

The fuck I am, bitch you're getting blocked and I hope Gina and Frank never trust your ass again like look what you did last round and now you were working on getting Frank out. You're such a transparent stupid bitch.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:45 pm

Move me to jury. These people have hurt my feelings. Paloma, Willard, Rudy, wow. I'm at a loss for words. Move me Jeff.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:46:57 pm

Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:Sarah don't bring my name into shit. You're the fucking one who sent ME, RUDY and NAY messages about getting Frank out this round, you fucking know it too don't fucking mess with me you sociopathic bitch. I didn't have time to tell anyone because the window was EIGHT fucking minutes. You're legitimately insane, whoever has enough financial excess in their lives please donate it to Sarah to help her get treatment and friends.

I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about things I've done in a GAME? icon_lol The minute you make this personal is the moment you know you've lost.

You're a sociopath because you are fucking NUTS in and out of the context of this game. Like do you not see half the shit you post and all the caps you post around? You're mentally unstable and honey, if I were a millionaire I'd start a foundation named the Sarah Fund where fellow sociopathic people could come be your friends and walk through the ~12~ steps of treatment with you. You better pray honey, 'cause you're fucking shady as fuck. You shit talked Gina and Frank and how Frank is this huge threat and how you think Gina is rammed up his ass. You messed with the wrong fucking bitch, sit down.

I don't think you know what a sociopath is.

There you go.

Sociopaths are people who do not feel remorse for things they've done and don't understand empathy.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47:18 pm

Frank wrote:This tribal is just comedy gold.

icon_lol I'd agree.

This was a filler episode, so we had to make up for it at TC.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:47:21 pm

Rudy wrote:Wow you are so unclassy. That was a cheap and tacky way to go out Nay. :(

Sorry I'm not like that tranny looking bitch TERESA who is fucking Jersey Trash.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48:15 pm

Naonka wrote:
Rudy wrote:Wow you are so unclassy. That was a cheap and tacky way to go out Nay. :(

Sorry I'm not like that tranny looking bitch TERESA who is fucking Jersey Trash.

Oh Teresa is gutter trash. That's the funny thing about her. But you just left Stranded in the worst way possible. Have some respect for the hosts and other players. Wow
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:48:23 pm

Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:Sarah don't bring my name into shit. You're the fucking one who sent ME, RUDY and NAY messages about getting Frank out this round, you fucking know it too don't fucking mess with me you sociopathic bitch. I didn't have time to tell anyone because the window was EIGHT fucking minutes. You're legitimately insane, whoever has enough financial excess in their lives please donate it to Sarah to help her get treatment and friends.

I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about things I've done in a GAME? icon_lol The minute you make this personal is the moment you know you've lost.

You're a sociopath because you are fucking NUTS in and out of the context of this game. Like do you not see half the shit you post and all the caps you post around? You're mentally unstable and honey, if I were a millionaire I'd start a foundation named the Sarah Fund where fellow sociopathic people could come be your friends and walk through the ~12~ steps of treatment with you. You better pray honey, 'cause you're fucking shady as fuck. You shit talked Gina and Frank and how Frank is this huge threat and how you think Gina is rammed up his ass. You messed with the wrong fucking bitch, sit down.

I don't think you know what a sociopath is.

There you go.

Sociopaths are people who do not feel remorse for things they've done and don't understand empathy.

I'll quote you:
"I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about things I've done in a GAME? icon_lol The minute you make this personal is the moment you know you've lost."

You just incriminated yourself for targeting Frank to us. You are literally stupid as fuck.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49:19 pm

Rudy wrote:
Naonka wrote:

Oh Teresa is gutter trash. That's the funny thing about her. But you just left Stranded in the worst way possible. Have some respect for the hosts and other players. Wow

Players that had no respect me. At the end of the day none of you are my friends. I don't need to have respect.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49:23 pm

"in a GAME"
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Previous

Return to Tribal Council