Host

Re: Day 34 - Tribal Council #18

Postby Taj » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13:05 pm

icon_sleeping
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13:19 pm

Gina, how do you think the jury view your game?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:13:39 pm

Paloma, if it's you tonight?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14:31 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Paloma, if it's you tonight?

icon_confused
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14:47 pm

5 minutes to finalize your votes or get them in if you haven't cast them yet.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14:48 pm

Jeff, I'm going to let you speak-- But, I just wanted to say one thing! I will be voting to keep Gina and Rudy tonight. I hope they can honor their agreements as well.

I know I’m battling a huge perception problem right now! I think a lot of players are underestimating my abilities due to my poor performance at the beginning. (I’m sure many people were planning to bring me to the end as a goat.) However, I’ve turned my game around and nobody has paid attention! I think most people are relying on an antiquated narrative that doesn’t really fit how I’m actually playing this game. Nobody is stopping to reassess my game play under new circumstances.

So many players underestimated me to their detriment. I think my position in this game is so interesting and unique. I can’t think of an analogous player from the actual show. Nearly everyone in this series wanted to take me to the end, because they regarded me as a potential goat. But, in the process of locking down final three commitments, they conceded so much power to me. Instead of saying, “I want you to be in my final three and this is what we’re going to do,” everyone has been saying, “I want you in my final three. What do you want to do?” This has constantly put me in the swing vote position. Can I truly be the goat if I’ve helped to dictate the game’s movement?

John accused me of being “brainwashed” when I was working with Teresa and Naonka. Teresa and Naonka accused me of the exact same thing when I started working with other players. In reality, I’m a self-interested, rational player who is making the best possible decisions for my own game. I’m upset that people are insulting my intelligence by portraying me as a weak, feeble-minded player. I’m not used to that all-- Trust me, I’m not an idiot!

I’m actually surprised that so many of my competitors think that my game decisions are a mystery. They act perplexed by the ways that I've voted in this game. I think they’re pretty straightforward to anyone paying actually attention. When I was almost eliminated from this game, I formed two new objectives: 1. Align with the other exiles 2. Eliminate my former Turukawa tribe mates. I think I’ve been making great strides on both objectives. Rudy, Gina, and I are in the final five. And Paloma is the last original Turukawa tribe mate.

I personally believe that the jury will have a negative perception towards the exiles. They will think that we’re less deserving of the win, because we have already been voted out of this game. That’s not a fair perception, but it’s out there—The only way to combat that perception is for three of the four exiles to be the final three. Everyone else is fair target for me. Brenda, Gina, and I have been working together since the Final 20. Rudy joined us during the merge. And it's in our rational, best interests to continue working together.

I mean no disrespect to our other competitors. I adore them. But, there's no reason to hide any of this now.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Paloma » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:16:07 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Paloma, if it's you tonight?

Then it's my time. I think that last challenge showed that I fought as much as I can. But I came up short. Though some of my fight aren't public, but at least the people who need to know about it are now informed. That's all I have to say about that.

Keep the good memories, learn from the bad ones.
Paloma
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:16:30 pm

I think Cirie confused when FTC was.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17:04 pm

She also forgot how to prevote last round. I wish Taj was here to rib her. Sorry, Cirie, someone has to do it.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17:11 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Gina, how do you think the jury view your game?

I'm sure I'll get a bunch of eyerolls and laugh icons, but I think I've played a pretty fucking good game. I've been very successful at getting the people I want to go to the end with to the end, even when the tribe collectively wanted to vote them out, I've hidden my actual alliances very well, and I've essentially been steering the boat since the merge without anyone knowing it, keeping the target off my back. I voted for every person on the jury to leave, and I hope they respect that. Just because I don't play some big flashy game with huge moves doesn't mean I'm not playing well.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17:26 pm

FYI Cirie, I voted you as biggest threat to win the game in that poll. icon_laughing The others just don't see you properly.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Taj » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17:34 pm

Rudy wrote:She also forgot how to prevote last round. I wish Taj was here to rib her. Sorry, Cirie, someone has to do it.

icon_laughing
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18:15 pm

Gina wrote:

I'm sure I'll get a bunch of eyerolls and laugh icons, but I think I've played a pretty fucking good game. I've been very successful at getting the people I want to go to the end with to the end, even when the tribe collectively wanted to vote them out, I've hidden my actual alliances very well, and I've essentially been steering the boat since the merge without anyone knowing it, keeping the target off my back. I voted for every person on the jury to leave, and I hope they respect that. Just because I don't play some big flashy game with huge moves doesn't mean I'm not playing well.

That's seriously funny icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18:36 pm

Everyone using this council as a platform for the final tribal council assuming they make it there... Very interesting dilemma, Frank. They're pleading their cases now with two votes to go until the final... could convince the final 4 that they are too big of a threat to win.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Taj » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18:50 pm

Gina wrote:

icon_rolleyes icon_yawn
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18:56 pm

Frank wrote:
Gina wrote:

What's funny about it, frank?
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Jeff Probst » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20:25 pm

At this time, all votes are final.

I'll go tally the votes.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:20:56 pm

Oh please Frank, if you hadn't won immunity last night you would've been out and you wouldn't have seen it coming at all.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21:35 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:
Frank wrote:
Gina wrote:

What's funny about it, frank?

She hasn't hidden it well at all. I've had my eye on her for ages, and so did Paloma. She made it really really obvious where her loyalties were. So that's just plain ridiculously false lol. I won't even comment on the other stuff cause I don't have to.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21:57 pm

Gina wrote:Oh please Frank, if you hadn't won immunity last night you would've been out and you wouldn't have seen it coming at all.

Ask Paloma.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gina » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22:13 pm

And regarding what Cirie said- Her and I dictated nearly all of the post-merge boots this season. Take that how you want it.
Gina
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22:18 pm

Lindsey Richter wrote:Cirie, what did you think of your time at exile?

I didn't care for my time at exile. I may be vulnerable tonight due to being sequestered for a whole day. icon_sad
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22:44 pm

Gina wrote:And regarding what Cirie said- Her and I dictated nearly all of the post-merge boots this season. Take that how you want it.

I will validate that statement completely.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23:24 pm

Cirie wrote:
Gina wrote:And regarding what Cirie said- Her and I dictated nearly all of the post-merge boots this season. Take that how you want it.

I will validate that statement completely.

And you think Rudy is gonna stay as the goat for the two of you? icon_laughing
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council