Day 35 - Final Tribal Council

Re: Day 35 - Final Tribal Council

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59:36 pm

Alright since he's the only one I will be able to vote based on the answers, I guess Rudy gets my vote since I won't be here! Byeeee
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:04:58 am

Sarah, I apologize for being a cunt to you the day that you were eliminated. Also, I'm sorry for this final three. I know I'm boring. I know I'm fucking scum. That's why I needed to bring two other people with similar qualities to the final three with me! icon_wink

Cirie, great job hunty. You went from never making the jury to never making the jury again but under very different circumstances. Congrats on that. You have the greatest underdog story of all and I really admire that in you. Still, you lied to me as well the night I was voted out. Can you explain the strategy behind that and what exactly it did for your alliance… The Exiles, as it were. Awful name by the by. Please come up with another name. Seriously. Please rename your alliance for me.

I apologize for lying to you. Everyone lied to me when I was exiled and I know it's not a fun experience. icon_sad I was seriously bummed out when I was voted out of the Turukawa tribe earlier in the game! It's not fun to be lied to.

With that said, I think my decision to lie to you was based on two things: 1. You were the only player post-merge to surprise me when you gave Naonka the immunity necklace. You're resourceful! I knew that you were an inventive player and I didn't want to give you any rope to hang me. 2. Willard and I were hedging our bets at the last minute, because we legitimately wanted to work with you moving forward. I was very concerned with all of the hidden immunity idols and I thought we needed to flush some of them out. However, we couldn't find the numbers, because you and Teresa apparently hated each other at the time.

I'm honestly looking forward to talking to you after this game and comparing notes. You were such a huge enigma to me. At one point, you, Willard, Gina, and I were working together. But, if Rudy, Naonka, and Teresa are to be believed, you were also conspiring to remove Gina from this game. I’m sure you were placating them to a certain extent, but I was worried that you were actively tossing Gina’s name around after you agreed to work with her. I'd love to hear what your long-term plans were in the game when this is all done!

And alliance name? How about Cunt Punters in honor of that hilarious sorority email? I'm open to suggestions.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:05:14 am

Sarah wrote:Alright since he's the only one I will be able to vote based on the answers, I guess Rudy gets my vote since I won't be here! Byeeee

I almost posted a Teresa gif to say "thank you" then I remembered that I'd lose Gregg's vote but like, if he's voting for Gina for saying she was going to quit, is our deal null and void?!
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:10:13 am

Sarah wrote:Alright since he's the only one I will be able to vote based on the answers, I guess Rudy gets my vote since I won't be here! Byeeee

icon_cry
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15:49 am

Teresa is next.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15:53 am

I'm posting mine myself only because I need to see the answers now or by tomorrow mid-afternoon because I likely won't be here tomorrow night as I have a date, lol. So I'm posting this now since I'm after Sarah anyway. Sorry, Jeff.

---

OMG I LOVE THIS FINAL THREE SOOOOO MUCH!!!! CONGRATS GUYS. I love you all so much!!!!!!! I wrote nice speeches about all of you guys. icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Cirie: To be honest, your gameplay was awful to watch in the beginning of the merge because it was quite obvious that you just ignored people's PMs if they weren't in your end-game plans and you were so transparent about it. And the fake OTT personality was cringe worthy, like we're not in a MIss America Pageant so please stop using that as a part of your shtick because it kills me oh so much. For example, your goodbye speeches at each tribal council because a) they were annoying as fuck b) it showed you weren't sure of where you were positioned in the game and lastly, c) even if you did it as strategy it was ANNOYING as fuck like I said and there was no reason to do it - it was all in poor taste. I honestly don't see a reason to vote for you right now... and did Nay really tell you about my connections to Rudy, Taj, Ami, etc before the merge happened? Because if so UGH NAY I love you but wtf you twat. icon_troll Like you're a fine person outside of this game I can tell but you just seemed fake as shit in this game and honey that doesn't help garner any jury votes from us. And good job on at least getting to the end with two other loser lounge players because this was your only shot so at least good job on that, I guess? Lol, this is painful to even want to vote.

Gina: I liked you as a person but again like Cirie you ignored PMs like it's a fucking social game, you need to work it. Even if you wanted me out or knew you didn't have me in your pocket talking to me is important because I could've done some damage if people weren't so dumb about the voting in the second half of the game because people were too stubborn to do anything about. Hell, I was even willing to work with Sarah (spoke to Willard about this) after our rift because I knew it was smarter for me strategically. That's one reason you're at the finals. And you were so transparent and trusted the wrong people because everything you said about me came back to me. IDK I'm just so done with Legends having a loser's lounge player winning the game, hate on me all you want that I'm harping on this but it's true. You got voted out. This is like Francesca ever winning a game, lol. icon_whistling

Rudy: I liked you a lot in the beginning but you're a hypocritical little twat half the time and honestly you're one of the fakest people I've interacted with and it's just SO unappealing. Like you sat there in PMs and argued through and through that you were some ~in your face, no fakeness here~ type of player and you were JUST that, rofl at the irony. And all the "hot" guys you told me about based on your social prowess (which sucked, lol) because of your fake self and your transparent gameplay are all probably like 2s on the 1-10 scale because why would anyone want to interact with a queeny twat who obsesses over stupid shit. And you were SO cocky telling me that you helped me with this and that and that you helped so many other people achieve relationships that were once faulted into blossoming ones and then bringing up the history of your character. You are so into yourself and so delusional it is absolutely gross. And you're also a pussy for not telling me and Taj that we were leaving because we had no idols or security blankets in the merge to fall back on. You have no backbone and one of the only reasons you're here in the final three is because you were voted out alol and so were the other two people so you naturally would foster relationships based on that. I feel so dirty now. icon_huh

ANYWAY, I could easily be the deciding vote here because to be honest as a collective unit and jury (yes, I love everyone in the jury) we've decided this is the worst final 3 ever in Stranded and that says a lot. So answer these with some amazing answers or you could likely lose my jury vote and lose your deciding vote as the Stranded winner.

1. Rank the jury 1-9 on their gameplay while comparing them to a Survivor castaway that they most related to. Do this in the same question and write at least four to five sentences about each jury member. This will show us how perceptive you were in the game because it's truly hard to see now.

2. In the votes left to me during my departure explain to me what your vote reasoning said (I'm pretty sure I know whose was what but I want confirmation) and explain to me why you wrote that reasoning. Was it strategic? Was it emotional? Etc.

And lastly,

3. Write one sentence that encompasses one good and bad thing about each of the jury members. It can be personal or it can be about their game, I want to see what you guys will do under pressure and when you're not bringing the fakeness to the table.

That is all, the Hag is out.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:20:36 am

Okay, Cirie, Rudy, Gina

Please answer Teresa's quetions. I'm going to leave this thread unlocked, but I don't want this to devolve into endless rants, so just answer her questions and anyone else who you haven't already had the opportunity to answer (no reanswering please). Then pipe it unitl tomorrow!
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:24:03 am

Jeff Probst wrote:Okay, Cirie, Frank, Gina

Please answer Teresa's quetions. I'm going to leave this thread unlocked, but I don't want this to devolve into endless rants, so just answer her questions and anyone else who you haven't already had the opportunity to answer (no reanswering please). Then pipe it unitl tomorrow!

So has this all been a joke and Rudy is actually the one voted out today? lol

Sorry for posting out of order but you called. icon_razz
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25:22 am

Frank wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Okay, Cirie, Frank, Gina

So has this all been a joke and Rudy is actually the one voted out today? lol

Sorry for posting out of order but you called. icon_razz

icon_troll
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Cirie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35:08 am

Hey Teresa! Thanks for the comments and questions. You mentioned that you don't see a reason to vote for me now. Does that mean you're already decided against me or do I have an opportunity to sway your vote?
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35:41 am

Cirie wrote:Hey Teresa! Thanks for the comments and questions. You mentioned that you don't see a reason to vote for me now. Does that mean you're already decided against me or do I have an opportunity to sway your vote?

My vote is completely undecided, so go for it.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36:04 am

Hey Teresa! Thanks for the comments and questions. You mentioned that you don't see a reason to vote for me now. Does that mean you're already decided against me or do I have an opportunity to sway your vote?
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:38:10 am

Also congrats Rudy on third place. You fucking delusional cunt. Fuck you.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42:20 am

Teresa you're a meanie bo beanie! <3 You're right though. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a fraud. I'm queeny. I'm mean sometimes and always loud, but did anyone seriously expect any less from me???? LOL

And all the "hot" guys you told me about based on your social prowess (which sucked, lol) because of your fake self and your transparent gameplay are all probably like 2s on the 1-10 scale because why would anyone want to interact with a queeny twat who obsesses over stupid shit.

I only ever told you about the 1 guy that I'm seeing now. I never once told you how hot any of my past guys were. icon_confused The fact that you're even bringing this up is kinda strange to me.

And you're also a pussy for not telling me and Taj that we were leaving because we had no idols or security blankets in the merge to fall back on. You have no backbone and one of the only reasons you're here in the final three is because you were voted out alol and so were the other two people so you naturally would foster relationships based on that

I wasn't in on Taj leaving ever. I hadn't been there all day and assumed the partners were going to keep each other. Remember, you and Naonka (more so Naonka with her loose lips) are the ones that fucked that vote up... And yeah my bad on not telling you about your boot. Pretty cowardly of me yeah, but I never intended on keeping you deep in the game anyway, so why be "fake" as you call it and act like I cared about telling your before hand that I was backstabbing you?

Onto your actual question in my next post.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44:55 am

You told me about Willard and Willard is hot so yes, two equals plural.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:46:53 am

[quote="Rudy"]Teresa you're a meanie bo beanie! <3 You're right though. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a fraud. I'm queeny. I'm mean sometimes and always loud, but did anyone seriously expect any less from me???? LOL

so why be "fake" as you call it and act like I cared about telling your before hand that I was backstabbing you?
/quote]
You admitted in the top line that you were a fake and then on the second line you word it as "fake as you call it" when you just admitted you were fake? I don't get it. icon_troll icon_laughing
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47:05 am

Teresa wrote:
Rudy wrote:Teresa you're a meanie bo beanie! <3 You're right though. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a fraud. I'm queeny. I'm mean sometimes and always loud, but did anyone seriously expect any less from me???? LOL

so why be "fake" as you call it and act like I cared about telling your before hand that I was backstabbing you?

You admitted in the top line that you were a fake and then on the second line you word it as "fake as you call it" when you just admitted you were fake? I don't get it. icon_troll icon_laughing
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:09:07 am

I'm going to be horrible at this since my memory of Survivor is officially hazy but...
QUESTION 1:

1. Teresa
Most like Russel Hantz, because you had the challenge strength to support yourself, but you had a way about persuading people that was simply uncanny. You were ferocious and your mere presence intimidated others. You were a fierce competitor in both the strategy department and in challenges and was able to pull off some amazing feats.

2. Paloma
Most like Danni. A very underrated player that used the emotional bonds she created with others to seemingly mesmerize others. Some viewed her as someone easy to discard, but she was so sweet that you just wanted to believe everything she said. She was viewed as very trustworthy and loyal, yet when you look back, you see she played a highly finesse game where even she had to lie and cheat to get ahead.

3. Frank
Most like Tom, because he was pretty loyal to his alliances while always trying to stay a step ahead of the game. Tom put up precautions to ensure that wouldn't be blindsided by Katie/Jenn's scheming, and I think Frank did a similar job at keeping the target off of him for so long. And then when it came to clutch time, he won key immunities. One more immunity win, and we'd probably be looking at a slam dunk! Does this mean that I'm Katie?!

4. Brenda
The actual Brenda in her original season. Very nice and lovely. Used her charismatic charm to entice others into deals, and was very strong for her tribe in challenges. However, even her own allies knew she'd be a threat down the line which is why some of them turned on her. Despite the in-game perception, I think when you go back and look at both Brenda's, you'll see they were pretty loyal to the people they said they were going to be loyal to.

5. Sarah
She's most like Danielle from Exile Island. Very unpredictable temperament. However, the interesting thing about Danielle is that I don't think she realized just how much influence she could potentially have (think Bruce and Bobby and Courtney). In this game, Sarah was somewhat lazy with some of her relationships just like Danielle, but she had a few key alliances that if capitalized on, could have propelled her closer to the end game with a chance of winning.

6. Willard
Clay from Thailand. lol Pretty lazy and useless for the most part. A good wise cracker and super annoying, but boy is his game underrated. He did the least amount of work he could yet just enough to secure allies in Gina/Cirie. Not many people will probably respect him even to this day, yet it's undeniable that he was still using his head the entire time.

7. Gregg
Most like Phillip. Very weird and crazy. Not many people could get a read on him, and he annoyed some people. However, others found a soft spot for him and his brand of crazy, and there were actual signs of good strategy on his end. Still, his antics weren't enough for people to keep him in the game long term.

8. Taj
Most like Brendan from Tocantins. Was a pretty viable person in terms of strategy. She even tried to lay low for a bit though this may be due more to a busy rl schedule, but everyone slowly realized how much of a threat she would be. Also, with the huge shift in alliances, it was easy to see why she was booted.

9. Naonka
I'm going to go with Naonka. She was explosive. Dastardly. Obviously, none of the above help her position in the game. She even hurt her strongest allies in the process of trusting the wrong people and spilling secrets to others. Even on the day where she knew she was leaving, she had to basically "quit" and go out on her own terms.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:10:48 am

Teresa wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Rudy wrote:Teresa you're a meanie bo beanie! <3 You're right though. I'm a hypocrite. I'm a fraud. I'm queeny. I'm mean sometimes and always loud, but did anyone seriously expect any less from me???? LOL

lol I'm talking about in the context of us two being in the game at that point in time. Apparently, you thought I was fake during your boot, so why would you expect me to be real and tell you you were leaving?
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:15:52 am

Naonka wrote:Also congrats Rudy on third place. You fucking delusional cunt. Fuck you.

that's not nice I may just get the rest of the jury to vote for him now out of pity
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30:37 am

QUESTION 2:
"You had a good run, goddess!"

Regardless of how you obviously feel about me, I did consider you a goddess in this game. I only write mean things about people I don't like, and I have respect for the game you played.

QUESTION 3:
Naonka: I thought she was an awful player in the way that she didn't know how to interact with players when she was on the bottom of the pole; she basically became a desperate player as soon as Taj left. I love how strong of a work-ethic she has in real life. It's actually quite inspiring to be honest.

Teresa: The good thing about you is that you know how to hold a very interesting conversation. You may not think I'm a social butterfly in real life, but I can tell you would be able to hold conversation in many different social circles. That being said, I think it's unfortunate that you insinuate mean things about others' personal lives. I know I joined in during such conversations, but once again, I'm a hypocrite. lol

Sarah: she is so unpredictable in her behavior, which scares me. I don't really know her to well enough to say anything nice, but in the context of the game, she showed great bravery in all the moves she made.

Paloma: She's as sweet as pie and honestly after this, I hope we can forge some type of a friendship. On the flipside, she strikes me as the "people pleaser" type, which isn't good, because you can't keep everyone happy all the time.

Brenda: Also very good at strategizing and making you feel comfortable with her. I think she got ahead of herself when she decided to save someone like me without consulting the majority of her alliance. Of course I'm happy about it, but that move really turned people against her.

Gregg: I love his weird sense of comic relief, but at the same time, it can get very annoying. It was very hard to communicate with him on a serious basis.

Taj: I love Taj's sense of humor. She's awesome. In the game, I think Taj wasn't very passionate about the game, which resulted in her not putting 100% into the game. That's a big no no!

Willard: We all know he's trash, but honestly I think he was super lazy in this game, and could have been a bit more impressive. The only compliment I can give him is that I thought for the type of game he was playing, he was good at being UTR and the swing vote at certain points in the game.

Frank: I loved getting to know about Frank's personal life. He seems to be very dedicated to his work, and I'm actually impressed with his talents. I think once he saw the writing on the wall, he got angry and lashed out at us Exiles. Not very nice, but to be expected.
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:31:10 am

Gregg wrote:
Naonka wrote:Also congrats Rudy on third place. You fucking delusional cunt. Fuck you.

that's not nice I may just get the rest of the jury to vote for him now out of pity

I would love you forever if you did that for me, Gregg!
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Cirie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:21:42 am

Hey Teresa! Thank you for the questions. I plan to answer them tomorrow, but I wanted to address some of your provocative comments first.

To be honest, your gameplay was awful to watch in the beginning of the merge because it was quite obvious that you just ignored people's PMs if they weren't in your end-game plans and you were so transparent about it.

I have addressed this point with you before, but I apparently wasn't clear -- I'm a third-year law student with absolutely no free time whatsoever. I tried to participate in this game as much as possible, but I also had a lot of outside commitments. I did not deliberately ignore anyone through private messaging. If you think that's the case, you're just being paranoid. I probably talked to you and Paloma the MOST out of anyone in this cast and I guess that still wasn't good enough.

And the fake OTT personality was cringe worthy, like we're not in a MIss America Pageant so please stop using that as a part of your shtick because it kills me oh so much.

Teresa, I'm going to be completely real with you-- that's not a shtick. I wasn't being fake. Outside of this game, I'm a very optimistic, friendly, and cheery person. I've realized that my personality type is kind of an outlier here and I struggled with it during this game. Sometimes I couldn't even relate to some of my competitors. I'm not snarky. I'm not mean. I'm not jaded. I couldn't even imagine starting a fight with another player and I was dumbfounded when I saw so many people hurl personal insults at one another. Things got so personal and it was unfortunate to watch.

So, yeah-- I'm a little goody two-shoes-- If you have an issue with my "shtick," it actually means that you have an issue with my personality. And that's okay. We would probably never meet outside of this game since our personalities are so different, so I'm happy that we had a chance to talk here!

For example, your goodbye speeches at each tribal council because a) they were annoying as fuck b) it showed you weren't sure of where you were positioned in the game and lastly, c) even if you did it as strategy it was ANNOYING as fuck like I said and there was no reason to do it - it was all in poor taste.

The first time that I left a goodbye speech, it was during the round that I was exiled and it happened to work out in my favor. It allowed everyone to know that I didn't hold any grudges and enabled me to continue working with the Turukawa players. From what I understand, the Turukawa players were even considering bringing me back if they won the immunity challenge! So, I think the goodbye speech was an important element of my success in this game. I continued to do it, because I'm a very superstitious person. (I sit in the same desk in every classroom, because I've been happy with my grades so far.) I assumed that the first round I didn't drop a goodbye speech would be the round that I would go. I'm sorry for annoying you!

and did Nay really tell you about my connections to Rudy, Taj, Ami, etc before the merge happened?

Yes.

And good job on at least getting to the end with two other loser lounge players because this was your only shot so at least good job on that, I guess? Lol, this is painful to even want to vote.

I know! But, you're proving my point for me-- At the final 20, I knew what I needed to do in order to have any possible shot at this game and I zealously pursued that objective. I knew exactly where I stacked up against the other 17 competitors and chose my best endgame scenario. You want to know how perceptive I was in this game? Just look at where I am and who I'm with. That should answer your question and satisfy any of your criteria. Teresa, you should vote for me.
Cirie
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27:26 am

I am fanning myself so far, good job girl. Can't wait until your answers tomorrow.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Rudy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:35:41 am

Had us 3 gone with any other person on the jury, they'd be lambasting us for being awful players who were dragged to the end as goats. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. If I received 0 votes tonight, I'd still be leaving with my pride completely in tact. Call it "delusional" if you like, but I'm totally in love with myself, and I'm not apologizing for it.

I may have been fake this entire game to a lot of players in order to get ahead, but I'm not being fake during this TC. I want to win really badly, but I'm not going to lie at this point just to satisfy the jury. Again, that's just my pride speaking.

And shame on all those players in-game who kept saying not to take me to the end because "Rudy has a lot of friends on the jury" LOL
Rudy
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Tribal Council