Welcome, Brenda!

Postby Jeff Probst » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48:33 pm

You're still the queen, don't let them tell you any differently. icon_sad
Jeff Probst
Host

Re: Welcome, Brenda!

Postby Brenda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:50:46 pm

I was out-crayed tonight for sure.

Hope it was worth it is all I'll say. Will be watching with interest, though maybe not live. I can actually get to bed some time before midnight now and get this project done by the deadline.

Always a pleasure Jeff, but I don't think I can take another open-ID game ever.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:53:25 pm

This is really heartbreaking. :( ILYSM and this is a travesty despite an epic tribal.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Brenda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:02:36 pm

It's k. I will look forward to some time off and stress-free icon_laughing
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Lindsey Richter » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:20:15 pm

You were a serious force in this game Brenda. I'm floored it was you tonight. I'm sorry to hear how stressed this game made you though. *hugs*
Lindsey Richter
Host

Postby Brenda » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33:02 pm

Ah no not at all. I don't want to sound like a drama queen, just no more open-ID for a little while. And no more live games. And certainly no Stranded unless from a host pov :P These are always nuts.

That's my worst finish too which is kinda disappointing. At least I didn't waste hours looking for the merge idol. Kudos to Gina for not playing two rounds back if she'd found it by then. Regret #2 is screwing up that challenge, finding the #3 and then relaxing. Put my mind at rest Jeff, and confirm I was too late with the #4 too, you never said earlier. Lie if necessary :D

I was always a little dodgy on Sarah. I don't think keeping Ami over her would have been better though, which is something I'm considering. Definitely should have logged in that day and nabbed the leader role quicker. And a closer eye on her/Gina as a duo might have helped.

Fuck it, 5am now. Thankfully no more of those anytime soon. G'night!
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Taj » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15:01 am

:(

I'm really heartbroken, actually. I wanted to see you in the finals.

You really, really should've kept me around. I don't really get the logic of me going before Rudy/Teresa; even if I was playing both sides, which I only would've done to get rid of Gina/Sarah, why lose someone more loyal to you? My intentions were to always go far with you/Frank, but with my activity come the merge, I guess you two couldn't see that.
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20:41 am

I think the logic was, if we wanted to be sure to grab enough of cirie/gregg/nay/willard/paloma/even sarah's votes to make a majority it needed to be you over the other two. Teresa had all these connection to the people she'd just come off a tribe with & Sarah as a partner, Rudy to Paloma & all the oranges from before. Your strongest ones were to Frank & I, so we kinda bit the bullet on that one. You follow me?
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Taj » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:28:54 pm

I get there logic (lets keep around people we have stronger connections with), but I guess I was worth giving up and being taken out early when they used their connections they fought for.

Either way, I really wanted to see you at the end and wish whomever did this targeted someone else :( Ugh. Brenda/Teresa/Frank win is the only acceptable outcome. Hopefully those two can pull it off.
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:53:46 pm

I think pretty much anyone "can" get to the end right now. I'm far from locked in a vote yet. I'd like to vote for Paloms or Frank most but not if they don't deserve it.

-Teresa's arc is pretty amazing in itself.
-Willard is doing what Willard does best.
-Little bitter at Rudy, ngl. After campaigning so hard to get Gregg out before him, and not even a heads-up? I do wish I'd voted Sarah at the end there, and not him. I was hoping everyone would jump on Willard being the only push, while not being able to vocally push anything else with idols floating.
-Cirie would need to demonstrate she's playing this way intentionally.
-Gina is well in contention for it too. She'd need to show me why last night was good for her game (assuming the fifth vote was Paloma's not her)

There's a helluva lot of game left though, and we're just not going to get to see most of it.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00:10 pm

Sorry but anyone upset at Rudy has no right to be. He was voted out early before a fucking inactive for a reason. You play with old trash you deserve to die from whatever disease you get.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Taj » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:23:34 pm

Brenda wrote:Little bitter at Rudy, ngl. After campaigning so hard to get Gregg out before him, and not even a heads-up? I do .

I never understood this at all. So, because you made a poor move, Rudy should as well? There is absolutely nothing to gain from filling in a big threat in on a blindside except for giving them an opportunity to change things and Rudy was in no position to risk an idol, or various other unpredictable moves (See you filling in Alina in Refuge).

It's especially hard to tell someone in Stranded because that gives the person 30 minutes to let loose and say whatever they want to while you're stuck fighting in the main boards.
Taj
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:17:05 pm

Taj wrote:
Brenda wrote:Little bitter at Rudy, ngl. After campaigning so hard to get Gregg out before him, and not even a heads-up? I do .

I never understood this at all. So, because you made a poor move, Rudy should as well? There is absolutely nothing to gain from filling in a big threat in on a blindside except for giving them an opportunity to change things and Rudy was in no position to risk an idol, or various other unpredictable moves (See you filling in Alina in Refuge).

It's especially hard to tell someone in Stranded because that gives the person 30 minutes to let loose and say whatever they want to while you're stuck fighting in the main boards.

Rudy didn't want Brenda to go at first but I had to keep pushing for this to happen, he was waffling and was going to vote Nay until Sarah said in a group PM to: Gina, Nay, Rudy and myself that she was playing her necklace on Nay and then Rudy had no choice.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Ponderosa