Final Tribal Council - Live Commentary

Re: Final Tribal Council - Live Commentary

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:03:41 am

Frank wrote:
Teresa wrote:
Frank wrote:I don't freaking know who to vote for, can I just vote for Sarah or some shit?

Fuck this wedding ring you gave me. *tosses it into the fire*

Such a gold digger, I didn't win the money so now you leave me. I see how it is. icon_dts

You should've know that when I gambled our life savings away, Franklin. I am so hurt that you called me out in front of the jury especially with Brenda viewing because she is so regal.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:10:32 am

True colours have come out, ngl.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:16:30 am

Brenda wrote:True colours have come out, ngl.

Whose?
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:16:30 am

That final challenge was bs though ngl. Anagrams that don't work with anagram solver first, then a bunch of simple challenges they couldn't possibly lose time on. Find the picture in the forums, really? Luck search challenges? And math? Lol. I was like "come on there must be a hard puzzle or something in there for me to catch up on" but nope. /bitterrant
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:17:42 am

Well Frank, you shouldn't have assumed the final comp was going to be something you'd win.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:18:40 am

Lets just continue the real season here, we are the final 9 and have made the jury portion of the game/the merge and the other three are the pre-jury members, kk?
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:22:06 am

Becky Lee wrote:Well Frank, you shouldn't have assumed the final comp was going to be something you'd win.

Then Jeff shouldn't have posted the game schedule showing there's a 24h challenge at F4 either icon_rolleyes

I took a chance, last time this challenge had more to it than "do basic math" and "search every thread again for 3 pictures".
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:22:27 am

Teresa wrote:Lets just continue the real season here, we are the final 9 and have made the jury portion of the game/the merge and the other three are the pre-jury members, kk?

I would pay good money to see this, FYI.
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:23:25 am

Well even though I wanted you to win you did kind of mess up by voting me out way too early and not having me as a vote against those three. Same with voting out Willard.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Becky Lee » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25:05 am

Frank wrote:
Becky Lee wrote:Well Frank, you shouldn't have assumed the final comp was going to be something you'd win.

Then Jeff shouldn't have posted the game schedule showing there's a 24h challenge at F4 either icon_rolleyes

I took a chance, last time this challenge had more to it than "do basic math" and "search every thread again for 3 pictures".

I warned you Jeff was bad news. He did the same shit to us in Madagascar.
Becky Lee
Host

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25:30 am

Teresa wrote:Well even though I wanted you to win you did kind of mess up by voting me out way too early and not having me as a vote against those three. Same with voting out Willard.

It was either that, or I would've taken your place if you won immunity over me. You, me and Willard weren't anywhere close to "numbers", nor did we have idols.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:28:35 am

You were too gung-ho on sticking with Gina, Cirie and Paloma at final 8 or I would've expressed to you like I told Willard that I would work with Sarah and tell her that if we had the numbers but we didn't and I didn't want to fully push it because it would've fucked me more since you were too trusting of them around f8/f7.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:30:21 am

And idols aren't something to be afraid of if the four people could have came together and kept hush about the boot targets, I mean come on you could've made them feel comfortable like they were because both of them never played an idol during the whole game. Plus yes it could've tied but Cirie even said she wanted to take an idol out so we could've even had her throw her vote away and made it 4-3-1 I know it's wishful thinking and such but it was just dumb to leave them together but you felt confident with them at that time and that's fine.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:31:53 am

Teresa wrote:You were too gung-ho on sticking with Gina, Cirie and Paloma at final 8 or I would've expressed to you like I told Willard that I would work with Sarah and tell her that if we had the numbers but we didn't and I didn't want to fully push it because it would've fucked me more since you were too trusting of them around f8/f7.

Well that's cause Sarah decided she wanted to play crazy and irrational. Nobody else was even considering taking you further than mid-merge anyway, you wouldn't have gotten to the end either way unless you went on a immunity run, everyone wanted you out since the merge. You must realize my best odds to win were exactly what I did minus not fucking up the last challenge lol.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:34:08 am

You're saying it was your best shot at winning but they keep expressing that you were the next target (like I told you before I left) so you ALSO had to go on an immunity run to make the end. I'm not saying you had to keep me in the game until the f3 but it would've helped your chances a lot more in my opinion. And like I said you just correlated how I would've had to get to the end to the same type of steps you had to maneuver around to make the finals as well because they wanted you out right when I walked out the door.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40:27 am

Teresa wrote:You're saying it was your best shot at winning but they keep expressing that you were the next target (like I told you before I left) so you ALSO had to go on an immunity run to make the end. I'm not saying you had to keep me in the game until the f3 but it would've helped your chances a lot more in my opinion. And like I said you just correlated how I would've had to get to the end to the same type of steps you had to maneuver around to make the finals as well because they wanted you out right when I walked out the door.

Well without you I almost did go on an immunity run. So I guess it was viable. icon_razz I couldn't postpone your boot even one day cause then at F6 when Gina had her trigger finger on the idol and was already looking at me funny, if you won that immunity, I was done. (Taking Gina out at 7 or 8 would've never worked, we didn't have the numbers or the people who wouldn't give it away)
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:42:52 am

Frank wrote:
Teresa wrote:You're saying it was your best shot at winning but they keep expressing that you were the next target (like I told you before I left) so you ALSO had to go on an immunity run to make the end. I'm not saying you had to keep me in the game until the f3 but it would've helped your chances a lot more in my opinion. And like I said you just correlated how I would've had to get to the end to the same type of steps you had to maneuver around to make the finals as well because they wanted you out right when I walked out the door.

Well without you I almost did go on an immunity run. So I guess it was viable. icon_razz I couldn't postpone your boot even one day cause then at F6 when Gina had her trigger finger on the idol and was already looking at me funny, if you won that immunity, I was done. (Taking Gina out at 7 or 8 would've never worked, we didn't have the numbers or the people who wouldn't give it away)

I'm sure if Sarah knew how two-faced Gina was she would've went along with us since she also knew it was her that night with me winning immunity. Add Willard and myself and then you possibly. Even Rudy would've be a viable option there and Sarah/Willard wanted it but I knew you were too set on the other three and had some type of connection to Rudy through those three so I didn't want to reveal my cards during that TC but all I'm fucking pissed about is how one of us in the jury didn't win. I literally adore every single person here, yes, even you Sarah.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44:26 am

Teresa wrote:
Frank wrote:

I'm sure if Sarah knew how two-faced Gina was she would've went along with us since she also knew it was her that night with me winning immunity. Add Willard and myself and then you possibly. Even Rudy would've be a viable option there and Sarah/Willard wanted it but I knew you were too set on the other three and had some type of connection to Rudy through those three so I didn't want to reveal my cards during that TC but all I'm fucking pissed about is how one of us in the jury didn't win. I literally adore every single person here, yes, even you Sarah.

Seriously? You think Rudy wouldn't have told Gina? Are you looking at that Final 3 over there?
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48:03 am

I meant as a boot that round.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:48:10 am

All this what if talk is making my brain numb. Who cares. We need to focus on destroying the F3 and making them feel like miserable cunts. A lot of the jurors here deserve to be in this F3 a hundred times more than them. Now stfu and trash those jurors. Ty.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:51:20 am

I already trashed them, you need to type up yours so we can adore your speech.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:56:05 am

When I find the strength I will. This is a really shitty F3 I can't bring myself to say anything or even vote for them. I just want to vote for a juror to win tbh
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:01:01 am

Hi guys, since I'm the last Juror, Jeff allowed me to give you the last twist of the game. Are you ready for this?

Your beloved Exile is back. You will now vote one person to Exile where they will stay forever, the votes for them tonight will not count and they may not return to Stranded in the future. You have 5 minutes from this post to make your vote publicly. Good luck.

Nope. icon_troll
You all go to exile. Nobody wins. Good night!

Nope icon_troll

First of all, Cirie wanted to vote Rudy out the night Gregg left, she made a big case about it. So don't tell me you had this all planned out. Second of all, the exile twist isn't why you are disappointing finalists, you have obsessed over it too much. Brenda was an exile and she was the biggest threat in the game.

Rudy You admittedly relied on people carrying you and dumb luck to get here. My question is, do you think this game would've turned out any different if you were replaced with a scarecrow? Also, anything you regret not doing?

Gina Almost didn't see you there. icon_troll You really sucked at making me believe you're my ally. You either can't lie to save your life or didn't bother. You gave away the most out of this Final 3, and almost cost you guys the game had I agreed with Paloma to vote Rudy at F6. Lucky for you I wanted to take my chances with the challenges so I had to take Willie out. What did you do that Cirie didn't do better?

Cirie You know I think you played pretty well CONSIDERING your company, but your grave mistakes were also not PMing me enough to make me believe in you as an ally. If the situation was any different and I had a different plan other than the challenges one, maybe it could've cost you. Paloma did carry you a lot this game, she talked so highly of you that it made no sense to try to take you out or she would've went all emotional and irrational. My question is, did you avoid answering to certain PMs because you didn't feel confident lying to me about taking me to the end?
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:06:31 am

Also, the cover for this season better get the India treatment.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23:01 am

Naonka wrote:All this what if talk is making my brain numb. Who cares. We need to focus on destroying the F3 and making them feel like miserable cunts. A lot of the jurors here deserve to be in this F3 a hundred times more than them. Now stfu and trash those jurors. Ty.

i dunno besides sarah like everyone on the jury made gravely mistakes

me and you trusted cirie when we should have voted her out in shuffle 2.0
teresa never played her idol
willard was more worried about the smaller alliance instead of the brenda-paloma,frank,gina side
brenda targeted me when i was the least threaty to brendas game
taj didnt play her idol that i gave her
paloma trusted cirie
frank didnt use other juror threats as shields like he should have
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa