Final Tribal Council - Live Commentary

Re: Final Tribal Council - Live Commentary

Postby Gregg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17:09 pm

Frank wrote:Btw does anyone actually care that much that they are "exiles"? I don't think that's the part that makes them unappealing winners and they make such a big deal out of it.

In Rudy's case he was voted out over an inactive that says a lot about his game.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:17:23 pm

Well hello! Color me shocked that you three are the final three. All of you were voted out in the first week of the game and now you’re in the final three. I’m sure you have some great underdog story planned but save it for somebody else. You guys caused great emotional distress to me and I expect you to apologize for being fucking cunts to me the day I was voted out (not you, Rudy.) Please and thank you.

Gina, I really admired you coming into this game. Now I fucking hate you. You have to work very hard to get my vote. I will not guide you with questions. Say whatever you want. You said you wouldn’t beg, but you should. Go ahead. Beg. Kiss my boot. Show me you want the fucking win. Show me you deserve it. I don’t fucking see it. What I see is a little rat who betrayed someone willing to do anything to save that person. You are an asshole. This is all bridge under the water once this Tribal is over, but right now imagine I fucking hate you and plan to poison you. (Byeee, love you as a person)

Cirie, great job hunty. You went from never making the jury to never making the jury again but under very different circumstances. Congrats on that. You have the greatest underdog story of all and I really admire that in you. Still, you lied to me as well the night I was voted out. Can you explain the strategy behind that and what exactly it did for your alliance… The Exiles, as it were. Awful name by the by. Please come up with another name. Seriously. Please rename your alliance for me.

Rudy, please tell me one last time what seasons you were on. As well, please explain what you’ve done this season because I did not see it. We held one conversation.

By the way, I really wish I could vote for no one. I fucking hate all of you. You guys are boring and fucking scum of the earth in the context of this game.

I'm going to go shower. Please post this for me if I'm not back in time.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18:19 pm

It's *colour me shocked not *color me.
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:19:06 pm

Gregg wrote:It's *colour me shocked not *color me.

I'm American, asshole.
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:20:14 pm

Omg Sarah icon_lol best questions yet
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21:06 pm

Brenda wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:I'm not voting, this is the worst final three ever.

This. Fucking this.

icon_laughing You created this monster Sarah.

Also I am all ready to post whenever.

Right, I remember now, she was the one who split the vote at F11 in a last ditch effort to flush her own game down the toilet?
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21:39 pm

Sarah wrote:
Gregg wrote:It's *colour me shocked not *color me.

I'm American, asshole.

Rude
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23:49 pm

Willard wrote:
Brenda wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Teresa wrote:I'm not voting, this is the worst final three ever.

This. Fucking this.

icon_laughing You created this monster Sarah.

Also I am all ready to post whenever.

Right, I remember now, she was the one who split the vote at F11 in a last ditch effort to flush her own game down the toilet?

icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:26:30 pm

I'm so mad I didn't get to read you from Frank's Playbook at FTC icon_sad
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Willard » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28:59 pm

Rudy is seriously so stupid for even bringing up that Gina promised she'd "quit at F4" for him. Like, he's played four times and he's never seen anyone promise their ally they'd quit for them to make them trust them more? Like I can't even with him, he is so unbelievably delusional.
Willard
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:31:57 pm

Willard wrote:Rudy is seriously so stupid for even bringing up that Gina promised she'd "quit at F4" for him. Like, he's played four times and he's never seen anyone promise their ally they'd quit for them to make them trust them more? Like I can't even with him, he is so unbelievably delusional.

Yeah that's dumb as hell.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34:12 pm

Rudy fucking sucks in this, such a kiss ass little bitch. I will post my questions tomorrow or maybe in a little but skip me until then.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:42:45 pm

Someone should ask Gina if she would have.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Jeff Probst » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:47:36 pm

Epic battle of Legends calling eachother's bad moves out and why they all got here and not in the final 3 <3333333333
Jeff Probst
Host

Postby Sarah » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:49:24 pm

My move was great. It completely changed the game
Sarah
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Gregg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:50:01 pm

Jeff Probst wrote:Epic battle of Legends calling eachother's bad moves out and why they all got here and not in the final 3 <3333333333

Besides Erica who were the other legends in the cast
Gregg
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51:29 pm

Sarah wrote:My move was great. It completely changed the game

To your detriment lol. You would've gone so much further without it.
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Naonka » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51:31 pm

I AM STRESSED OUT WHAT IS THIS FINAL 3 WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?!. DO ANY OF THEM DESERVE IT? NO. DO I WANT TO VOTE? NO.
Naonka
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51:55 pm

Gregg wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Epic battle of Legends calling eachother's bad moves out and why they all got here and not in the final 3 <3333333333

Besides Erica who were the other legends in the cast

Dave Ball.
Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:55:11 pm

OMG I LOVE THIS FINAL THREE SOOOOO MUCH!!!! CONGRATS GUYS. I love you all so much!!!!!!! I wrote nice speeches about all of you guys. icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Cirie: To be honest, your gameplay was awful to watch in the beginning of the merge because it was quite obvious that you just ignored people's PMs if they weren't in your end-game plans and you were so transparent about it. And the fake OTT personality was cringe worthy, like we're not in a MIss America Pageant so please stop using that as a part of your shtick because it kills me oh so much. For example, your goodbye speeches at each tribal council because a) they were annoying as fuck b) it showed you weren't sure of where you were positioned in the game and lastly, c) even if you did it as strategy it was ANNOYING as fuck like I said and there was no reason to do it - it was all in poor taste. I honestly don't see a reason to vote for you right now... and did Nay really tell you about my connections to Rudy, Taj, Ami, etc before the merge happened? Because if so UGH NAY I love you but wtf you twat. icon_troll Like you're a fine person outside of this game I can tell but you just seemed fake as shit in this game and honey that doesn't help garner any jury votes from us. And good job on at least getting to the end with two other loser lounge players because this was your only shot so at least good job on that, I guess? Lol, this is painful to even want to vote.

Gina: I liked you as a person but again like Cirie you ignored PMs like it's a fucking social game, you need to work it. Even if you wanted me out or knew you didn't have me in your pocket talking to me is important because I could've done some damage if people weren't so dumb about the voting in the second half of the game because people were too stubborn to do anything about. Hell, I was even willing to work with Sarah (spoke to Willard about this) after our rift because I knew it was smarter for me strategically. That's one reason you're at the finals. And you were so transparent and trusted the wrong people because everything you said about me came back to me. IDK I'm just so done with Legends having a loser's lounge player winning the game, hate on me all you want that I'm harping on this but it's true. You got voted out. This is like Francesca ever winning a game, lol. icon_whistling

Rudy: I liked you a lot in the beginning but you're a hypocritical little twat half the time and honestly you're one of the fakest people I've interacted with and it's just SO unappealing. Like you sat there in PMs and argued through and through that you were some ~in your face, no fakeness here~ type of player and you were JUST that, rofl at the irony. And all the "hot" guys you told me about based on your social prowess (which sucked, lol) because of your fake self and your transparent gameplay are all probably like 2s on the 1-10 scale because why would anyone want to interact with a queeny twat who obsesses over stupid shit. And you were SO cocky telling me that you helped me with this and that and that you helped so many other people achieve relationships that were once faulted into blossoming ones and then bringing up the history of your character. You are so into yourself and so delusional it is absolutely gross. And you're also a pussy for not telling me and Taj that we were leaving because we had no idols or security blankets in the merge to fall back on. You have no backbone and one of the only reasons you're here in the final three is because you were voted out alol and so were the other two people so you naturally would foster relationships based on that. I feel so dirty now. icon_huh

ANYWAY, I could easily be the deciding vote here because to be honest as a collective unit and jury (yes, I love everyone in the jury) we've decided this is the worst final 3 ever in Stranded and that says a lot. So answer these with some amazing answers or you could likely lose my jury vote and lose your deciding vote as the Stranded winner.

1. Rank the jury 1-9 on their gameplay while comparing them to a Survivor castaway that they most related to. Do this in the same question and write at least four to five sentences about each jury member. This will show us how perceptive you were in the game because it's truly hard to see now.

2. In the votes left to me during my departure explain to me what your vote reasoning said (I'm pretty sure I know whose was what but I want confirmation) and explain to me why you wrote that reasoning. Was it strategic? Was it emotional? Etc.

And lastly,

3. Write one sentence that encompasses one good and bad thing about each of the jury members. It can be personal or it can be about their game, I want to see what you guys will do under pressure and when you're not bringing the fakeness to the table.

That is all, the Hag is out.
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56:39 pm

I don't freaking know who to vote for, can I just vote for Sarah or some shit?
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Teresa » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:58:15 pm

Frank wrote:I don't freaking know who to vote for, can I just vote for Sarah or some shit?

Fuck this wedding ring you gave me. *tosses it into the fire*
Teresa
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Brenda » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:00:19 am

Brenda
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:00:38 am

Brenda wrote:http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

icon_lol
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Postby Frank » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:02:12 am

Teresa wrote:
Frank wrote:I don't freaking know who to vote for, can I just vote for Sarah or some shit?

Fuck this wedding ring you gave me. *tosses it into the fire*

Such a gold digger, I didn't win the money so now you leave me. I see how it is. icon_dts
Frank
Dakuwaqa Tribe

PreviousNext

Return to Ponderosa