Caryn's Analysis & Thoughts

Caryn's Analysis & Thoughts

Postby Caryn » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:44:48 pm

Basically instead of making a new threads all the time, I'm going to cram all my thoughts, write-ups & rankings in one giant thread. Yay!
Caryn
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Re: Caryn's Analysis & Thoughts

Postby Caryn » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:34:57 pm

OK, let's start with some of the opening stuff.

DEGEI TRIBE:

These guys are practically dead, nobody seems to want the leader position and they are less active then the other 2 Tribes. Can't get a good read on anyone.

MASICALSA TRIBE:

Frank stepped up to be the leader. I'm looking forward to see how Frank plays the game this season. Despite being good at challenges, his cockiness might get the best of him again. I'm also interested to watch Brenda, I've never seen her in action and I'm used to her being a host, so it will be a little weird. icon_laughing

TURUWAKA TRIBE:

As soon as Evel Dave entered, he straight up said "I'm the leader", it wasn't even a question, it was more of a demand. Evel Dave is already getting on my nerves. Gregg seems to be sticking with his guns and still playing his little "shtick", shall we say. icon_laughing But will it work for him a second time? I don't think so.

Later Today, I'll post my Cast Assessment and the 5 things I'm most looking forward to in Stranded 20.

Bye!
Caryn
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Caryn's Thoughts On The Leaders

Postby Caryn » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:31:07 pm

So, let's start off with the leader decisions:

Deigei chooses Sean:

Sean was pretty average when it came to challenges, however he is one hell of a Strategist and he is the King Of Idols. So, we'll see how it goes.

Mariclasa chooses Frank:

I think we all know, Frank is a beast at challenges, but he's also arrogant. I do think the power could get to his head, so he needs to play it smart this time around.

Turukawa chooses Evel Dave:

I've never seen Dave in action, so I don't how good he is in challenges, But i've heard all the stories about how crazy he is. So, uh, it will be interesting to watch Dave as the leader, to say the least.
Caryn
Dakuwaqa Tribe

Return to Lurker's Den